Car
2019 Corvette GS
Province
ON

Attachments

• 20190511_154603.jpg
    20190511_154603.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 58
question for all - I think I am missing the front splitter and rockers. agree?
lol. Typical dealer error. Once on your car will look wayyy better. Toss the poverty splitter and get z06 front splitter and your car will rock!!!!!

Tell them this:

• Grand Sport Performance Package includes specific front fender inserts; Z06-style grille; wider rear fenders, front splitter, rockers and wickerbill rear spoiler; Grand Sport CUP-style wheels, Michelin Pilot super sport summer-only tires (P285/30ZR19 front, P335/25ZR20 rear); 6-piston front and 4-piston rear Brembo brakes; Magnetic Selective Ride Control and electronic Limited-Slip Differential (eLSD)

Last edited:

Ha ha.....that's the first thing I noticed....I went to the GM site "Build and Price" to compare. Your car definitely would have come from the factory with those parts for the dealer to install. They can't ship them installed from the factory as they would become damaged in transport when going on and off the transporter (according to my dealer).

My dealer sent my car to a body shop across the street to install, as they recognize they don't have the expertise to perform that delicate work (ha ha).

Your car looks awesome, wait till you get the side skirt and front splitter on, it's going to look way better. When I first saw mine I thought wow and then when I saw it after the splitter and side skirts installed, it really pops!

And like many here have said the upgraded aero is better. I had already exceeded the price I had in my mind what I was willing to pay when I had completed optioning my car, however now in hindsight I wish I would have ordered the carbon fibre upgraded aero with the transparent wickerbill! That rear spoiler is unreal!

Here's some before and after photos to give you an idea what to expect!

IMG_2064.JPG
IMG_2118.jpg
IMG_2115.jpg
IMG_2426.JPG

Agreed you are definitely missing you splitter and rockers.
They should have been shipped separately to your dealer for PDI installation.
What aero package did you check off when you ordered your car?
Agreed stage 3 looks the best on these cars and it is available on the Grand Sport from the factory.
If you receive your aero and side skirts and didn’t opt for stage 3 and want to change to stage 3. Sell the stuff from GM in the boxes and buy aftermarket stage 3.
The prices are much better aftermarket and the quality is the same.
So it could be a win win for someone looking for a good deal on stage 1 or 2 and for you moving up to stage 3.
The new OEM side skirts are not nearly as sexy as the aftermarket ones anyway. IMO.
This stuff is easy to install btw. 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread