Called Rob and said I had surging on C6Z with BTR cam. He said, no problem, $700. I asked for 1st available opening for 1st thing in the morning. Didnt matter how fay away, I needed 1st morning opening. I arrive on day ( early) and another car is on dyno with tuner. Wait until 11ish and they get car on dyno. Total time spent, including strapping down, 1 hr 15minutes. No difference on surging. I ask Rob to cut me some slack and he says no. $700 cash wasted and better part of the day.
Should have went to Race Ready or CCPerformance

I am driving down from Mtl to pickup my car on a Thurs, and even staying at a motel close by to Champion Motors, so they can start work on the car promptly on the Friday morning, so sure hope they are on top of their game and are ready to work on my car once I pull up, cause I cannot afford to be delayed, heading back at the end of the day. They seem reputable from the guys on here that have dealt with them, plus a reseller for ACS and Borla, so figured quality work there. I sure hope I am making the right move here, still have time to change my mind to go to another place, but they are on the drive back so makes sense logistically too.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.