Hi guys, I'm looking to buy Paragon Spacers and ACS Front Splitter for my C8.
Are there local resellers (Oakville ON area) or do I buy them online? TIA
Noob here. Never heard of a lot of this stuff before. What does it do? Scrape protection?
I see where they were available on Amazon.ca, but not now.

Noob here. Never heard of a lot of this stuff before. What does it do? Scrape protection?
I see where they were available on Amazon.ca, but not now.
The spacers are for the wheels I'd assume, but the splitter is a replacement for the Z51 one.

Reactions: MKinOntario
The spacers are for the wheels I'd assume, but the splitter is a replacement for the Z51 one.
The Z51 has one already? As part of the "performance" package?
Good to know.
Just looked at the build sheet (C8 Z51), and I believe I see something black below the red paint on the nose in the pictures.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
The Z51 has one already? As part of the "performance" package?
Good to know.
Just looked at the build sheet (C8 Z51), and I believe I see something black below the red paint on the nose in the pictures.
Non z51

1684176016062.png

Z51

1684176152094.png

ACS is a Quebec company and I have always had excellent customer service from them. Order direct. No duty and customs hassle. I have ordered directly from Paragon and the parts took a month to get here from the US. No issues just slow.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 BAD 9T9
Yes order direct from both, go to their web sites which are very good.. plus they both have a you tube channel… for the splitter and side rockers which I highly suggest they have a 1, 5 and 7 vm type… plus both companies have many other items to look at.. Acs is pretty fast as they are a Canadien company..

• Agree
Reactions: 1 BAD 9T9
Is this correct Murray? I have been ordering direct from Paragon all this time.
I'm not 100%, but many times resellers can give better deals as the manufacturer won't undercut it's retailers.
Never hurts to ask Champion for a price. It might just be you can save on shipping.
Dealership parts departments give 18% discount to garages and contractors, so if you find a nice parts guy quite often you can get the contractors discount.
For a while our Camaro club got 10% discounts from 3 Ontario dealers including W/N.

Stay away from Champion Motorsports. Rob ripped me off.
First bad revue. There's always an unhappy customer with every performance shop. Like Denis asks, tell us what happened. An educated consumer etc.

what exactly happened?
Called Rob and said I had surging on C6Z with BTR cam. He said, no problem, $700. I asked for 1st available opening for 1st thing in the morning. Didnt matter how fay away, I needed 1st morning opening. I arrive on day ( early) and another car is on dyno with tuner. Wait until 11ish and they get car on dyno. Total time spent, including strapping down, 1 hr 15minutes. No difference on surging. I ask Rob to cut me some slack and he says no. $700 cash wasted and better part of the day.

Definately not the first. There was another customer there waiting with me and was not happy as well for various reasons.
You should do a google review. Right now they are highly recommended 4.6 of 5 . 129 reviews

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.