HLN A55

High RPM Poster
Jan 27, 2009
Sherwood Park
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
Well, motor vehicles turned my HLN A55 plate down :mad: Here are the other ones I was thinking of but don't know for sure which I like best... any thoughts?

1. TYRBRNR (obvious)
2. N2MRSPD (IN TO MORE SPEED)
3. SPDU4IA (SPEED EUPHORIA)
4. 2MCHTRQ (TOO MUCH TORQUE)
5. QWKSHFT (QUICK SHIFT)
6. NERRVUS

T

I like them all, It is hard to decide which one to get. Then the guys turn down the one you want.

I do however believe cars like these need a vanity plate as just one more way to distinguish yours from all the rest.

Brent

Well I'm gong to try SPDU4IA for now... they told me while i was there that some guy tried 4ME2SPD and they turned him down... what a crock... HLN A55 I can understand LOL but holy cow thats tight...

well... interestingly SPD KLZ was taken so I'm pretty much as confused as a drunk trying to piss in the corner of a round room to be honest. If my latest choice goes the way of the steam driven car then QWKSHFT it is :)

They probably let it go because they know that speed doesn't kill. Most of the time it's the sudden stop that kills people.
I thought about the plate DRJEKYL, but my car's stock, so that's a no go. And just for fun, although it's not true, how about 4CYLH8R.:D

You guys are going to laugh at this one... Motor Vehicles just called and they were concerned that in putting SPDU4IA on my plate that I would be promoting the use of Speed... THE DRUG!!! Holy cow... I told her it's a f*cking corvette... get over yourself. I think I threw in a Dear Lord in there too... WOW

4CYLH8R... hmmm maybe TUNRKLR (tuner killer)??? LOL

Well, I don't know then, if you went with 4CYLH8R, they might say you would be promoting hate and would be a racist against 4Cyl cars. TUNRKLR, maybe, but tuning is pretty broad and could include all modified cars....hmmmm.

Yeah Brent. We run a front plate. At least we're supposed to. When Roy Foss put the stick on bracket on my new-to-me car they put the wrong colour on the '06. When I checked it out,they had used self tapping screws that were too long!

My car was a US car and had never had a plate on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.