CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
For Manny:
Looking forward to the headers and tunes in the spring and wondering what to expect from them as far as hp increase and shifting firmness.

The tranny tune should firm the shifts and remove some torque management like on Terry's '06, but what about the ECM tune? What will that do for me? Just bring the engine A/F ratio back in line or is it good for a little more performance too?

Also wondering about the sound. Will it sound very aggressive or more subdued? I also have the dual mode exhaust tail end which should help tone it down somewhat which I can turn on or off at will.

I see that LG has a good sale on their exhaust right now. Would it be advantageous to get it now at a better price or wait 'til spring?

I could go now if you think it's best to jump at the good price.

Is it spring yet. Just checkin'. :sleep:

Can't wait for you to have at it.

C.

Nice. Manny had a set of headres coated for me earlier this year and they turned out spectacular. You're gonna love 'em.

Saw 'em today at Manny's straight from LG in Texas without the coating and they look awesome.
Lou makes some great lookin' stuff.
Headers, collectors, cats, X pipe, and mid pipes --- all shiny, new and waitin' to make some HP and noise.

They're all headin' out this coming week for hot coating.

Cheers Manny -- Great to see you again and to see the 'trumpets'.

C.

Got 'em today from Manny -- took 'em home and put 'em in.
How did I do Manny? Need a couple adjustments maybe huh.........
I'll have to get you to check it out in the spring, and make sure everything is aok...:rofl:

mini-IMG_0001-2.jpg

OH MY , Colin I think you will have some heat issues with that plastic wrap , you should have removed it first :rofl:

Damn. I knew there was something not quite right.

Plastic wrap!? I thought that was the ceramic coating!

To be honest I thought that myself but didn't want to say.

Thank God Manny is on our side.:D

C.

Users who are viewing this thread