Hi Derek: If by chance anyone attending MITM wants to pickup their stuff (T-shirts & hats, plaque) up in Winnipeg, you can always ship it to me and I can bring it on Friday night or Saturday. You can ship a "one time order" everything here and potentially saving some people extra shipping? Just throwing that out there as an option.

Hi Derek: If by chance anyone attending MITM wants to pickup their stuff (T-shirts & hats, plaque) up in Winnipeg, you can always ship it to me and I can bring it on Friday night or Saturday. You can ship a "one time order" everything here and potentially saving some people extra shipping? Just throwing that out there as an option.

Yes Wayne that was considered as an option. However I assumed that like me they would like to have the gear to wear on the way to MITM plus I have a little something I'm tossing into the order as a bonus for the members attending. It is still possible however if some want to organize a bulk order. I will certainly ship it to Winnipeg for them C/O Mr. Wayne.

As I expected you guys over there in the middle to do this please let the guys there know the time is limited to get this stuff.

Thanks Wayne, I appreciate the idea.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.