One not so small general reminder,

The MITM sales items will be only available for a limited time. I will be collecting the orders and placing my order with the vendor by May 1st. Then shipping all the items out in May when I am back home.

I do not plan on loading my car and travelling with this stuff or buying and shipping a bunch of it on spec to Winnipeg. I'm going on this trip to enjoy it ... not run around all weekend selling T-shirts and caps. So please spread the word guys...once this order is in, it's done. The items will not be up on the CZ store from that day forward. @Nik we will likely need an info burst on this as well so anyone who thought they could just pick this stuff up in Winnipeg or anytime before or after needs to know that won't be the case. I would like to make sure anyone who wants something from MITM gets it before it's too late. I have discussed a group order for the Winnipeg guys and gals with @81Wayne already so that's in the works.
The reasoning for all this is simple. As the organizer, and to keep you all "Spam and Commercial free"; upfront all of this is coming out of my pocket and the number of combinations and sizes makes it very sketchy for me to just place a large order and hope to sell it all. I do not want to end up with boxes full of unsold and unswearable stuff. (Ladies medium doesn't fit me plus the scoop neck makes my man boobs look big)
The proceeds of these sales are going to fund the events trophies and prizes. If sales are good and I go past even, the extra few bucks will be donated to charities on behalf of CCF and CCOM.

Thanks guys,

Derek

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
LAST CALL - FAIR WARNING
for the night of JULY 11th 2018
GROUP RATE BLOCK is closing for
the NIGHT BEFORE STAY option
for the Calgary LAUNCH to MITM
the remainder of a block of rooms are released tomorrow June 13th, 2018
all particulars are in this letter below ... Cheers !
Meet-in-the-Middle-Corvette-July-11-2018-Booking-Instructions-SPIS5063.jpg

Car all cleaned up and ready to go :canada:

Hey @JamesP ,
Do you cross the water in a ferry North of your location toward Calgary for MITM?
Post a photo (or a 100 photos) as we just may have a pretty cool option (if Corvette friendly)
for a future Alberta Bunch Mountain Circle Cruise through your area of the Canadian Rocks!
nakusp.jpg

Yes there is a ferry to North(galena/shelter bay) of us as well as 1 to the south(Needles). Heading east we are free from any. We have the Monashees to the west with some nice curvy roads heading towards Vernon and to the East we have a lil adventurous road(hwy 31 A) between New Denver and Kaslo.

Reactions: YFCvii
Ok glimpse app up and running, I'll also bring a couple of radios if anyone is interested in direct communication. I'm sure a few cel numbers will also help to keep the flock from straying off course :canada:
I’m watching you just about to pass the Hwy 40 turnoff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread