Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
This is the final month to order a new 2024 Stingray before the following colours go away:
- Amplify Orange
- Accelerate Yellow
- Silver Flare
- Hypersonic Gray
- Cacti
- Carbon Flash Metallic
- Ceramic Matrix Gray
If you have been considering any of these colours or if you just want to get a new 2024 Stingray before the next price increase, let me know
as immediate ordering is available for the next 10 days. If your one of our 50K lurkers per month, sign up and send me a message or email me
[email protected] I've already had one person reach out for and Amplify Orange HTC this morning so don't be shy and
I will help get you your car for the summer!
Scott

Good riddance to “cacti” . Now if only colorblind GM would bring out some intersting colors. Cacti was supposed to look lime green.

The colorblindness continues with purple called hysteria, which in reality is dark blue. Ugh!

Now they are bringing back old competition yellow that they have leftover sitting in paint buckets from the 1990’s c4 generation.

here is the 2024 phasing out dates for the discontinued colors with their last DOSP ordering cycles:

Amplify Orange = 6/27
Accelerate Yellow = 7/11
Silver Flare = 7/11
Cacti = 7/25
Carbon Flash = 8/1
Ceramic Matrix gray Metallic = 8/1
Hypersonic Gray = 8/8

Last chances to order DOSP dates mean that the 2024 model year would be produced until end of August. Start of 2025 MY production should be September 3rd.

Last edited:
Does anyone want one of these colours or any of the other colours before the price increase and have your car ordered this week?
Orders will be submitted tomorrow if your wanting a Stingray this summer!
Let me know.
Scott

Hi, would you be able to give discount off MSRP?
In Ontario the dealers are still at MSRP. You can check with some of the bigger dealers who have allocations in BC but I doubt they are under MSRP at this time either.
Are you looking to order a car from Ontario at this time? I think a discount might be in order to cover the freight to you.
Scott

Last edited:
here is the 2024 phasing out dates for the discontinued colors with their last DOSP ordering cycles:

Amplify Orange = 6/27
Accelerate Yellow = 7/11
Silver Flare = 7/11
Cacti = 7/25
Carbon Flash = 8/1
Ceramic Matrix gray Metallic = 8/1
Hypersonic Gray = 8/8

Last chances to order DOSP dates mean that the 2024 model year would be produced until end of August. Start of 2025 MY production should be September 3rd.
Update: Amplify Orange and Accelerate Yellow are discontinued as of now (May 30, 2024) so if you want one of those colors and your order has not been accepted by GM (status 2000) you will have to pick a different one

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
The May allocations have now all been submitted by dealers and since then Accelerate Yellow and Amplify Orange are no longer available.
If any of you are wanting a Stingray in either of these colours or any colour for that matter, I have 1 Stingray that I can get ordered exactly as you want on
Monday at the latest on a stock order that is already in the system and this will make your delivery time very fast.