Feb 11, 2010
London, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 z06
Got in the car to go to work this morning... three vettes passed me... I promptly made a U-turn, went home and jumped in mine...

Insane weather for March...
10 today
12 tuesday
17 wednesday
20 thursday
21 friday
20 saturday

6 vette days in a row is good for july nevermind march!

Hey Riley guess what I did today................................................

Yup pulled the Nasty1 out of storage drove it home and parked it ...........
lasted all of 15mins :rofl:

Felt great :D

Lets see if I can get some seat time this weekend :canada:

[email protected]

Whats wrong with Honda's? I hear some are pretty quick

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Honda's. Just some of the people's taste in what they decide to do with them....just like you will find with every type of vehicle. I'm just picking on Honda because they are well known for having young drivers that install an over sized muffler that makes it sound like an over sized fart (hence, the fart can).

Yes some are quick. Some actually do sound good, but I'm not referring to those. So maybe I should change my remark to: You guys that drive Honda's (or any inline 4 cylinder car) and put a giant muffler on your car before doing any other mods so that it sounds like a constant fart, I am making a joke that my half inch speaker sounds better and louder than your car, so eat your heart out because you wish your car sounded as good as my butt.

Revised forecast!!!

Wed = 16
Thurs = 20
Friday = 24
Sat = 23

sun = 15 (maybe rain)
monday = 14 (maybe rain)

I can tell you I'll be getting a ton of driving in this weekend.... starting with tomorrow... heading to TO for a HST tax conference. Fun fun fun I leave at 5am... hmm i better get some sleep.

had the '65 out yesterday and today felt good just finished installing Borgeson power steering and my new b/b hood,(adjustments still necessary) had a hard time avoiding all the murder cycles ....

Looks great! Did it have power steering before or is that a new addition?
it's a new addition, it didn't have PS before, it's Borgesons integral Delphi steering box works without the stock slave cylinder, it's longer than stock box, had to cut 2-1/2" off the steering shaft

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.