Mar 23, 2009
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
1975 L-82
Hey everyone! Some of you already know about my charity calender that I am working on with local vehicles and models, but if not check out my thread "I'm baaaaack!" or talk to Brent or Riley.......anyways, to help offset the cost of printing ect I am also organizing a Show and Shine on June 6th out at the Grasswood Shell. The models will be on hand for pictures and mingling at the show as well as helping to flip burgers ect. The cost for entering will be $10. My # is 261-8966 (Mark) if you wish to register. I really hope to see everyone out to support this calender and help support a local charity. Any other donations from businesses or individuals would be gladly accepted and we will include the names of contributors on the calender and provide a receipt. Thanks again, and hope to hear from everyone who can make it!:canada:

Last edited:
I just meant that Fernando has a Corvette that was recently done and looks great, plus he always has funny stories to tell, but if he wants to bring the Accent, then I might have a chance of getting a girl over to my car.

I just meant that Fernando has a Corvette that was recently done and looks great, plus he always has funny stories to tell, but if he wants to bring the Accent, then I might have a chance of getting a girl over to my car.

Thanks buddy! I have been collecting more funny stories as they happen to me :rofl: I doubt you will have issues getting one of those girls over your car, tell them it is for charity !!! just do not tell them it is not for the calendar charity but for your own!!! :rofl: that's what I would do!!

Thanks Brent and Riley, here are a couple pics of the shoot
rileytruck.jpg

hummer1.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad she isn't covering the broken air dam on my truck, and while she's at it, it would be nice if she could cover the grill, hood, fenders, cab, box, and tires too.

That is a great photo with the hummer!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread