Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Who is planning to be out this week? If the weather holds, I will be there. So far it appears like the weather may cooperate. I may also go out for an ice cream tonight later in the evening as it looks to be great out as well.

Hi Crystal,

Hopefully you can make it out to the meet tonight, last night was just for some ice cream. I believe I was at the DQ from about 8:30 to 9:30. If you came after that, you would have missed me. If you came during that time, you probably didn't notice because I was in the Chevelle in the DQ parking lot (the Corvette was blocked in). I am very surprised I would not have noticed a Corvette across the street. Where did you park? We are no longer on the south side of the street as there is now a building taking up most of the lot.

Tonight we'll be parking across the street from the DQ at Golder Associates around 7:00ish and if the weather is anything like last night, I bet we'll be there until 9:30 - 10:00. Hope to see you out tonight!

Last nights meet was great! Thanks to everyone who stopped by! We had four generations of Corvettes out right of the start! There were a couple new faces which is great and some people we haven't seen for a while so it was nice they could come out. Now we just need to get the people who drive by in their Vettes to stop by!

Here is a picture of me with my car. Don't I look proud?

2011-07-07202028-1.jpg

Well, maybe that is not me. This guy came up and wanted photos for his facebook profile so he could look like he owned all our cars. I thought it was hilarious.

Oh, and in other exciting news, a 14 year old girl told me my Corvette is sick which confirms that I am impressing the group of people that I wish to impress.:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.