Hey, so I heard back from them. They can do Xpel ultimate plus PPF on the whole vehicle with a 10 year warranty and Ceramic with a 2 year warranty for 4500 (excluding rental).
I guess now I need to see a few cars they have done.

Overall, what do you think, should I go for it or shop around?
In 2020 I was quoted around $5-6000 for PPF of the whole car, so $4500 for PPF of the whole car, and ceramic as well, seems like a great deal to me.

Reactions: Wik
Greg's just got his hands on a product that is even better. I agree with harshadt, I think given what's happened with prices lately on everything, that quote for what I think (and you can double check) is Xpel's top of the line product seems fair to me including the ceramic. Greg was using a product called Crystal Serum Ultra but now there's an upgrade. Perhaps you can check to see what product GT auto styling uses. Just get the PPF done first if your going to be driving to Philly a couple of times a year.

I will check back with them to see if they have a better ceramic product. But I agree, Greg's sounds better. The dealership is also offering a 9 year warranty on the ceramic form him.
The best Ceramic should be a 9H. Sounds like you were quoted for only 1 layer of light and no 9H.
Mine was 4 layers of 9H and 1 layer of "Light" and it came with a lifetime warranty (whatever that means) .
Xpels best PPF is Z"Ultimate" which is self healing (No heat gun, just the sun).

The best Ceramic should be a 9H. Sounds like you were quoted for only 1 layer of light and no 9H.
Mine was 4 layers of 9H and 1 layer of "Light" and it came with a lifetime warranty (whatever that means) .
Xpels best PPF is Z"Ultimate" which is self healing (No heat gun, just the sun).
Where did you get yours from?

I think that is in the ballpark for Xpel ultimate plus doing the entire vehicle with 10 year warranty and Ceramic for 2 years. I was just quoted $2500 just to do the front end of a C8 and the rockers. How long do you plan on keeping the car? The Ceramic doesn't sound as good as what Greg uses. Could they give you a product that is better and lasts 5 years for the same price?
Hi Scott is that PPF quote from Scotty's? I've used Extreme before but they don't have Xpel.

Hi Scott is that PPF quote from Scotty's? I've used Extreme before but they don't have Xpel.
Wik is in Milton, so I sent him the contact information for GT Auto Styling in Richmond Hill. They are the ones that quoted that he is referring to.
Mine was done in St. Catharine's using Crystal Serum Ultra which has a 7H base coat and approx 10H top coat after testing and has a 9 year warranty.
There is now an improvement on that product that I plan on installing on my new car.

Reactions: GM MUSL
Hey, so I heard back from them. They can do Xpel ultimate plus PPF on the whole vehicle with a 10 year warranty and Ceramic with a 2 year warranty for 4500 (excluding rental).
I guess now I need to see a few cars they have done.

Overall, what do you think, should I go for it or shop around?
They give me different price.
Bumper/Headlight $750
Partial Front End $1300
Full Front End $2000
Full Vehicle $5500

Wik is in Milton, so I sent him the contact information for GT Auto Styling in Richmond Hill. They are the ones that quoted that he is referring to.
Mine was done in St. Catharine's using Crystal Serum Ultra which has a 7H base coat and approx 10H top coat after testing and has a 9 year warranty.
There is now an improvement on that product that I plan on installing on my new car.
Anyone tried this one? SRS Tints/PPF Vaughan, any true feedback please. 😊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.