Hi everyone. New to the forums and quite excited to join the community. I got my first corvette allocation in with the 2024 c8 with Brian Cullen.

Constraints are in. I could not get the Q9I 20 spoke gloss black wheel.
What did you order from Tracy I assume?

What did you order from Tracy I assume?
I went with the 20 spoke machine faced wheels with Jeff Easton.

The vehicle is Torch red 2LT HTC Z51 w/magnaride. Black Z51 spoiler, two tone adrenaline red napa leather seats with stealth interior.

I'm also looking for guidance on Ceramic and PPF i.e.:
- What to do and what's useless
- Costing
- Is there a place which does it well. I will explore if there are other threads around this info.

I went with the 20 spoke machine faced wheels with Jeff Easton.

The vehicle is Torch red 2LT HTC Z51 w/magnaride. Black Z51 spoiler, two tone adrenaline red napa leather seats with stealth interior.

I'm also looking for guidance on Ceramic and PPF i.e.:
- What to do and what's useless
- Costing
- Is there a place which does it well. I will explore if there are other threads around this info.
Greg from Valhalla does ceramic at the dealership for 2K. Really looks good. PPF, If I knew were you were from, might be able to make some suggestions.

Reactions: Wik
Greg from Valhalla does ceramic at the dealership for 2K. Really looks good. PPF, If I knew were you were from, might be able to make some suggestions.
I was thinking the same. I was told Greg does a great job.

I'm from Milton, ON. I do plan to drive on the highway down to Philadelphia once or twice a year if it weighs on the decision and plan to keep the car long term.

I was thinking the same. I was told Greg does a great job.

I'm from Milton, ON. I do plan to drive on the highway down to Philadelphia once or twice a year if it weighs on the decision and plan to keep the car long term.
GT Auto styling 11623 Yonge St in Richmond Hill 416-893-3330 are certified installers of Xpel and 3M. They currently have a free rental car offer if you need one.
If you inquire about C8 pricing for the front end with ppf let us know what they say.

Reactions: Wik
I was told by the largest corvette dealer in Quebec that the wait time is 5 years. Is this the reality these days or am I completely lost??

I was told by the largest corvette dealer in Quebec that the wait time is 5 years. Is this the reality these days or am I completely lost??
For many dealers that could easily be correct. It all depends on the dealer. How many he receives and expects to receive each year and how many are on his lists. Stingray, Z06 & Eray list(s).
Check this page for reference on the process.

Murph, perhaps you can fill us in on what your looking for and when? If I lived in Quebec and wanted to deal locally, I would have spoken to the top 4 dealers:
-Trois-Riveres Chev
-Bourgeous Chev
-Automobiles Paille
-Thibault Chev
These 4 dealers have received 114 C8's so far for the 2023 Model year. How long is the list at all of these dealers?
We have members on here from Quebec that realize the top 3 dealers in Canada are in Ontario as are 6 of the top 10. They look to order here.
How fast do you want a car and are you willing to look in Ontario?

GT Auto styling 11623 Yonge St in Richmond Hill 416-893-3330 are certified installers of Xpel and 3M. They currently have a free rental car offer if you need one.
If you inquire about C8 pricing for the front end with ppf let us know what they say.
Hey, so I heard back from them. They can do Xpel ultimate plus PPF on the whole vehicle with a 10 year warranty and Ceramic with a 2 year warranty for 4500 (excluding rental).
I guess now I need to see a few cars they have done.

Overall, what do you think, should I go for it or shop around?

Hey, so I heard back from them. They can do Xpel ultimate plus PPF on the whole vehicle with a 10 year warranty and Ceramic with a 2 year warranty for 4500 (excluding rental).
I guess now I need to see a few cars they have done.

Overall, what do you think, should I go for it or shop around?
I think that is in the ballpark for Xpel ultimate plus doing the entire vehicle with 10 year warranty and Ceramic for 2 years. I was just quoted $2500 just to do the front end of a C8 and the rockers. How long do you plan on keeping the car? The Ceramic doesn't sound as good as what Greg uses. Could they give you a product that is better and lasts 5 years for the same price?

I think that is in the ballpark for Xpel ultimate plus doing the entire vehicle with 10 year warranty and Ceramic for 2 years. I was just quoted $2500 just to do the front end of a C8 and the rockers. How long do you plan on keeping the car? The Ceramic doesn't sound as good as what Greg uses. Could they give you a product that is better and lasts 5 years for the same price?
I will check back with them to see if they have a better ceramic product. But I agree, Greg's sounds better. The dealership is also offering a 9 year warranty on the ceramic form him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.