Ok so from what I've gathered from this thread since I posted pics of the C8's parked outside at the dealer is that the dealer should not take the plastic covers off the cars to check for transport damage when they come off the truck. Not start the cars while cold to move them short distances. Not leave them outside and instead tie up all the service bays for "storage" instead of making money to stay in business. Man its a good thing you guys don't run a dealership it wouldn't last a month.:p
OK, so what happens when it snows? They leave them in the bays and do no work or do they put them out in the snow, the rain or the hail? If it was mine I'd rather pay for storage.

Ok so from what I've gathered from this thread since I posted pics of the C8's parked outside at the dealer is that the dealer should not take the plastic covers off the cars to check for transport damage when they come off the truck. Not start the cars while cold to move them short distances. Not leave them outside and instead tie up all the service bays for "storage" instead of making money to stay in business. Man its a good thing you guys don't run a dealership it wouldn't last a month.:p
Just me, but I wouldn't want my car left outside....Check out the set up Brian Cullen has....They have a specific building where only Vette's are stored, can probably hold easily 30 of them....Never outside, that's how a Dealership should handle $$$ cars...IMO

Someone from WN sales told me they only got 8 in January, vs the 13 claimed here.
So although I was mid #30s in december, somehow my dealer called today and told me the good news.

He's going to push my order into the system! I asked him why, did a lot of people cancel their allocation or something? His explanation was that their constraint for this month was z51 cars and many people in front of me didnt want that option. Seems somewhat reasonable to me. In the end, I do not really care about why I moved up so much!

So for anyone with z51, be prepared to get your cars sooner potentially. Also no high wing in the order. I didnt select magride so I dont know if thats on constraint. HTC, Z51, 3LT so yeah I have all the big options.

Now the real waiting begins...

So although I was mid #30s in december, somehow my dealer called today and told me the good news.

He's going to push my order into the system! I asked him why, did a lot of people cancel their allocation or something? His explanation was that their constraint for this month was z51 cars and many people in front of me didnt want that option. Seems somewhat reasonable to me. In the end, I do not really care about why I moved up so much!

So for anyone with z51, be prepared to get your cars sooner potentially. Also no high wing in the order. I didnt select magride so I dont know if thats on constraint. HTC, Z51, 3LT so yeah I have all the big options.

Now the real waiting begins...
I wonder what the take rate for z51 package is in Canada?

I wonder what the take rate for z51 package is in Canada?
seems like an overpriced option since most don't track their car....Just like the 2LT option....pretty much a must have, but how many would rather not have Navi, but you have no choice if you want the other options....Navi apps on your cell phones are better imo...(just another way for the Manufacturer to make $$, I get it...)

Reactions: NickRapidC8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.