Hey @DenisC8 here's the update:

Bill Spencer - 8
Brian Cullen - 9

There's a "Chance" dealers may get some Z06 allocations next Thursday once they know constraints.

View attachment 104381
Ooh la la, that should get me to #20 on the BS list, and if allocations continue like that, will mean I get to finally order mine sometime in Feb or Mar, just in time for summer. I am interested and excited to find out if I can move my other deposit onto the eRay wait list once that happens, depending on price of course (hopefully nowhere close to the cost of the Z06). Was assuming winter months would be slow, looks like things are really picking up for Canada allocations now !!

WN really got 13? That’s a lot. Called my salesman there and he couldn’t even confirm. This would mean I also moved to around #20! So at best I can order in March, at worst like April/May. Does this sound right? So I’ll be getting the car in late spring/early summer

WN really got 13? That’s a lot. Called my salesman there and he couldn’t even confirm. This would mean I also moved to around #20! So at best I can order in March, at worst like April/May. Does this sound right? So I’ll be getting the car in late spring/early summer
Not really any indication. Next cycle they may get none or 1. GM seems to provide in bunches to dealers. Next cycle will likely see a ton going to the big U.S. dealerships.

I was at WN on saturday and they had 10 sitting out back. All sold of course!

wn2.jpg
wn2.jpg

I don't think so. That's exactly why you don't leave your new car at the dealership!!
You'd think they leave the car wrap on until Spring! Unless they have to do the inspection right away because of some GM rule.

I've seen them do it with my own eyes. Every one of them is put inside at night. If you look at the pic all of the cars are clean. If they were left out over night in rain and snow they would be filthy.
not sure if starting the car everyday, especially when it's cold (outside), and driving it a very short distance and shutting if off again with it not even having a chance to 'warm up' is the best thing for your car?? IMO...

Ok so from what I've gathered from this thread since I posted pics of the C8's parked outside at the dealer is that the dealer should not take the plastic covers off the cars to check for transport damage when they come off the truck. Not start the cars while cold to move them short distances. Not leave them outside and instead tie up all the service bays for "storage" instead of making money to stay in business. Man its a good thing you guys don't run a dealership it wouldn't last a month.:p

• Haha
Reactions: SONSH1NE
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.