I'm wondering if in a year or so if God will send us another Adam and Eve when we are all dead? You know kinda like a do over. Cause this human race isn't working out. He might just do a reset. :ROFL:

Assuming you are correct and God is a 'he' (lol), he would be smart to wait a thousand years or so to let the environment recover somewhat. Would save listening to non-stop protests... jmo

Reactions: kerry4
09BC3575-9164-4823-B18E-6C206D34FE52.jpeg

Here everything is shutting down. The roadblocks will go up today to stop all non-essential travel. Military enforced Interprovincial travel has already been stopped. Thai Airways announced they will stop operations today until the end of April (at least) My flights were all cancelled by Singapore Airlines and the Air Canada flights I have are super expensive to change. The Garuda Indonesia flights I have are still ok...but they have put big restrictions on people coming in..so not going back to work anytime soon it appears.
I heard they are planning to shut down the Bangkok airport so It looks like I'm staying here for the foreseeable future.

On the bright side, the people here are calm and the stores are full. The country has done a good job containing this virus and the majority of the cases have been traced to a boxing event a couple of weeks ago. The numbers are climbing but much more slowly than many places in the world. Canada and the US included.

I will finish my 2-week self-quarantine today and fortunately only need to go out to an ATM occasionally and make a trip to immigration to apply to extend my stay. The Government has told foreigners trapped here not to panic as they will extend stays for them as long as they have a place to stay. They know it is safer for the country and the world than forcing us onto planes. Have to say this is a pretty damn good country with only a few exceptions that are nothing more provocative than a certain billionaire POTUS just to the south.

Stay calm and know we will get through this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.