Dam ... I am so sorry to hear word from you about this.
Never downplayed as I know how it is impacting many
close and Worldwide good friends of mine.
It was starting to feel that it was just a matter of time now, for it to get too close.
A relative of a friend is definitely too close. I’m finding it a relative of a friend of a friend ... closer than what it was yesterday.
It definitely dials up making it real (if by chance self-isolating is not already)
I have been spending some time embracing some humour
and searching for the not-so-bad aspects of all the precautionary measures.

No humour … nothing "not-so-bad" … No de-railing … and no questioning this one

as … "This s**t is real....." :(

Last edited:
To everyone who down plays the Corona virus, I received a message from a friend today. His uncle passed away yesterday from COVID-19. Healthy male adult in his early 70’s.

This s**t is real.....
Sorry to hear that Al. Hitting closer to home every day. Take care and stay healthy. It is definitely real.

"Alberta announced Tuesday the first death of a Calgarian from COVID-19.
A woman in her 80s who was a resident of
the McKenzie Towne Continuing Care Centre died of the virus Monday"

This is realized as close as the Community adjacent to mine now.
1 of the 28 confirmed covid-19 fatalities in all of Canada as of today.
Test of my stress tolerance on the next needed errand.
The Seniors Home is only 5 kms from my doorstep, just blocks
from cancelled guitar lessons and our Safeway & Walmart is right in the middle.

Test results of other residents there will be known soon - prayers

Last edited:
"Alberta announced Tuesday the first death of a Calgarian from COVID-19.
A woman in her 80s who was a resident of
the McKenzie Towne Continuing Care Centre died of the virus Monday"

This is realized as close as the Community adjacent to mine now.
1 of the 28 confirmed covid-19 fatalities in all of Canada as of today.
Test of my stress tolerance on the next needed errand.
The Seniors Home is only 5 kms from my doorstep, just blocks
from cancelled guitar lessons and our Safeway & Walmart is right in the middle.

Test results of other residents there will be known soon - prayers
Everybody, stay friggen home!

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
think that's friggin... 👆

Serious stuff going on now. I hope people start taking this s**t seriously soon.
I had a meeting with our GM Monday morning discussing the precautions and actions I believe we need to be making as a company. Unfortunately yesterday I had 3 different staff members that came to my bench and literally breathing over my nec asking me questions Keep your frickin distance people. The total ignorance and lack of respect of people just amazes me more and more everyday. I am trying to do my part and playing by the rules, and then there are these people. I ask everyone, PLEASE keep your distances from one another and stay home if you don't need to be out anywhere!!!!! We all need to be diligent and vigilant if we are to get through this. Now I'll shut my big yap. Take care of yourselves and each other everyone.

Sorry for your loss. Some people think this is a joke. Got this from one of my Twitter friends. She called the health department to report this idiot and they said they were to busy at this time to investigate. Seriously?

Anyone living in SW Ontario, Amherstburg area. An Italian boss at your kitchen door manufacturing plant has just come back from a 10 day cruise. He refuses to self isolate. The employees deserve better than this. The boss is laughing about his refusal.

I had a meeting with our GM Monday morning discussing the precautions and actions I believe we need to be making as a company. Unfortunately yesterday I had 3 different staff members that came to my bench and literally breathing over my nec asking me questions Keep your frickin distance people. The total ignorance and lack of respect of people just amazes me more and more everyday. I am trying to do my part and playing by the rules, and then there are these people. I ask everyone, PLEASE keep your distances from one another and stay home if you don't need to be out anywhere!!!!! We all need to be diligent and vigilant if we are to get through this. Now I'll shut my big yap. Take care of yourselves and each other everyone.
We have advised our staff to “aggressively” protect their safe space.

Sorry for your loss. Some people think this is a joke. Got this from one of my Twitter friends. She called the health department to report this idiot and they said they were to busy at this time to investigate. Seriously?

Anyone living in SW Ontario, Amherstburg area. An Italian boss at your kitchen door manufacturing plant has just come back from a 10 day cruise. He refuses to self isolate. The employees deserve better than this. The boss is laughing about his refusal.
If you know someone there and can get this to them .... it would be crazy if it’s not retroactive to those who this would apply to who are within 14days from returning ... but it is the Federal Government
E14204C2-67A3-4190-90F0-E45A90DCEE3C.jpeg

Reactions: Rruuff Day
If you know someone there and can get this to them .... it would be crazy if it’s not retroactive to those who this would apply to who are within 14days from returning ... but it is the Federal Government
View attachment 37849
I'm on Day 7. We got back on the 18th and although we were already aware, the flyer was handed out to us as well with self quarantine instructions. Unfortunately too many horror stories of people having house parties with friends, etc. My buddy picked up a groceries order from superstore for me yesterday and he also brought me a bottle of kahlua. Groceries were paid online but I owed him for the bottle. Told him I would etransfer and he said "why" I will take your cash". I said "No you won't"... and stay back 10 feet from me too...

I'm wondering if in a year or so if God will send us another Adam and Eve when we are all dead? You know kinda like a do over. Cause this human race isn't working out. He might just do a reset. :ROFL:

I'm wondering if in a year or so if God will send us another Adam and Eve when we are all dead? You know kinda like a do over. Cause this human race isn't working out. He might just do a reset. :ROFL:
Personally, with the ugly and outright stupid talk I am hearing from more and more people, I hope it happens sooner than later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.