Does your voucher have any oers info on it that you had to fill out...the one that was sent to me via email, picked up at Dover, is just like the front page voucher we have seen...without any pers info or codes to validate.

If so.... anyone getting the voucher and NOT using it...feel free to input my pers info and it will reach me by email:

Last edited:
Yes that is what I need.. I am hoping that my hours of attempts on the GM website without luck are simply because I am in the US for the week and it is recognizing the out of country IP and not supplying the voucher. I know that site AND every car off by heart by now eheh.

I ordered a 2015 in March 2014. Still no idea on pricing, other then what the US shows. The coupon for $1500 off initially stated any Chev vehicle and when I printed it, it stated specific vehicles. We'll see how this works out. I doubt I will be able to use it because my car will likely not arrive prior to the expiry date on the coupon.

There is also, currently, a loyalty/conquest type program, effectively for anyone that owns a vehicle of pretty much any manufacturer, 1999 model year or newer. This is valid on any new orders placed as sold orders for 2015 model year, and is a minimum of $750, to as high as $1500 if you own a qualifying GM brand that has been discontinued, ie Pontiac, Saturn, Hummer, Oldsmobile...

Not sure if this one was already mentioned, if so, apologies for the duplication, but it is a lot easier than messing around on websites hoping to get a coupon!

At least, I understand this to be the case...

It is funny you mention that because WN did mention similar and I questioned the fact that I sold my GM Yukon for a Ford Edge last year. They stated the vehicle does not necessarily have to be GM to qualify....and it was stackable with at least the Military discount.

It is funny you mention that because WN did mention similar and I questioned the fact that I sold my GM Yukon for a Ford Edge last year. They stated the vehicle does not necessarily have to be GM to qualify....and it was stackable with at least the Military discount.

That is true...

Hi AllFlash and ToVetteFan,

I went over this program details and based on the info I have this program is only for qualifying "deliveries" before program expiry date which is Sept 2nd, 2014.

Factory Orders with deliveries after Sept 2nd, 2014 are excluded so if you place an order now and pick up your car in Spring 2015 you will not be able to take part in this program.

The program is called Loyalty and Conquest so if you have a GM vehicle you get discount of $ 750 ($ 1500 for specific GM vehicles) and even if you do not have a GM vehicle but do have atleast one vehicle in your household (which is most people anyway) that would qualify you for a $ 750 discount.

Thats $ 750 after adding taxes.

Also if you are purchasing a Cadillac the discount goes upto $ 3000 (after taxes) for specific Cadillac vehicles. If you need this info plz PM me and I can send you more details. Ill keep it off the Corvette Forum for now.

Hi AllFlash and ToVetteFan,

I went over this program details and based on the info I have this program is only for qualifying "deliveries" before program expiry date which is Sept 2nd, 2014.

Factory Orders with deliveries after Sept 2nd, 2014 are excluded so if you place an order now and pick up your car in Spring 2015 you will not be able to take part in this program.

The program is called Loyalty and Conquest so if you have a GM vehicle you get discount of $ 750 ($ 1500 for specific GM vehicles) and even if you do not have a GM vehicle but do have atleast one vehicle in your household (which is most people anyway) that would qualify you for a $ 750 discount.

Thats $ 750 after adding taxes.

Also if you are purchasing a Cadillac the discount goes upto $ 3000 (after taxes) for specific Cadillac vehicles. If you need this info plz PM me and I can send you more details. Ill keep it off the Corvette Forum for now.

I believe that the program details come on something called a Home Office Letter, and that this program is eligible for price protection on a valid, sold, factory order placed during the program period, as well as for actual deliveries during the program period.

I included in my agreement for the 2015 a clause stating I can cancel and have my deposit returned if I am not willing to purchase the car for the new price, whatever that will be. Is there a dealer in the GTA that is willing to reduce the MSRP for a 2015 z51 with several options? If so, I may just pay them a visit:)

MSRP reduction for 2015 C7

Is there a dealer in the GTA willing to reduce the purchase price for a 2015 Z51 with clear roof, data recorder and black wheels? I may cancel may current order, which I can do and buy the car elsewhere.

Hi tyho,

It would be against OMVIC rules for any dealer in Ontario to discuss this purchase with you while you still have a deposit and a Bill of Sale with your current dealer.

You must cancel your order and only then any other dealer can discuss this sale with you.

There are specific collusion laws that prohibit another dealer from discuss this transaction with you.

Best of luck with your purchase!

Congrats AllFlash! i hope you end up using them for your purchase.

It would be a total waste of these marketing dollars if no one ends up using them.

Best of luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.