Ours is fresh lubed and has the Sta-bil in the tank so it is ready for winter, but if the decent weather happens to stay around and no salt goes down, we could be out again. About 10-12 years ago we had the old Chevelle out into the first week of December. We can always hope.

Snow now falling, about 1/8 of an inch on the lawn so Southern Ontario traffic will be crippled. Drove back from Manny's yesterday with the top down and put it away for the winter when I got home, perfect timing for once.

Still driving mine here in Toronto :coolgleam:....The weather this week has been awesome, but this weekend the temp drops. Until the first salt on the ground hits I will still drive it. Usually early December will put mine away since the past few years it has been mild out up to Dec.

2:30 AM and there is a light dusting of snow on our deck. Don't need any more. Looks like there could be lake effect snow coming in off of Lake Huron and Georgian Bay. The old body has settled into this routine of waking up for an hour or so in the middle of the night, so here I am. :(

2:30 AM and there is a light dusting of snow on our deck. Don't need any more. Looks like there could be lake effect snow coming in off of Lake Huron and Georgian Bay. The old body has settled into this routine of waking up for an hour or so in the middle of the night, so here I am. :(

light dusting here as well. this old body has settled into rising at 3:30 to 4:00 more often than not. whether the rest of me likes it or not. :swear:

Rain, and lots of it.

Out in the west, here in B.C. Fraser Valley we had had weeks of the wet stuff. My insurance expired weeks ago. But the garage is not ready for it yet, so it will stay outside all covered up in rain gear till next week.

It's definitely stored now. -4C this morning and snow and salt on the roads here. Side streets are very slippery.

Greg.
[mob][/mob]

This morning the highways here are wet with the calcium chloride brine and there is salt at the intersections. Looks like the car is away until spring now. :(
It has been a terrific summer though, probably the best ever so we won't complain one bit. There is a group of car guys that meet at the Lansdowne St. west Tim Horton's in Peterborough on Wednesday nights, so I'll have to drop in there to keep up on the news.
Doug seems to have the same aches and pains that I do. Getting over the hill I guess, but that's all the more reason to get out there and enjoy ourselves while we still can.

Last edited:
Was gonna drive it until December, but I'm in Waterloo this weekend and immediately regret not taking the other car for the weekend. Oops.

270044_10100387054876947_896160128_n.jpg

I am going to stored mine at the first snow fall because of the sand and salt.

-- I hear you on the salt and I'm watching closely. So far no salt even after our slight snowfall last night.

Got one more meet this week in Stoney Creek with Tony we hope. Depends on the weather of course but we hope to make it one last time.

C.

Most in these parts have been in storage for about a month. We had lots of snow already by halloween. I was lucky to have about 3 days of nice weather in the first week of Nov. just to get the snow and ice off the hiways so I could get my new to me vette home. Haven't had a chance since to go for even a short run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.