Feb 12, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
2023 1lt stingray
Province
AB
After scrolling and reading the posts on the e. Ray. I am thinking there will be no opportunity at least this year to get one ordered. Understandable as the car is amazing for Canadian climate, safely driving until the snow flies and the destructive salt and Rock's enter the picture. Who's got one coming?

Reactions: 1st Vette
After scrolling and reading the posts on the e. Ray. I am thinking there will be no opportunity at least this year to get one ordered. Understandable as the car is amazing for Canadian climate, safely driving until the snow flies and the destructive salt and Rock's enter the picture. Who's got one coming?
I have one coming, but realistically, I'm not expecting to see it until 2026.
You can also look at the 'lists' of those on the forum to see who is on, and how long they have been waiting.

Hi Bretts and welcome. Have you spoken to many of the Alberta dealers along with your own dealer where you got your 2023? I do have an opportunity for someone in Ontario to get an E-Ray this year if your really interested.

Reactions: ScottyR and DenisC8