try to get most of your money back and take your lumps

agreed with most of the opinions

quite ugly, wobbles, can’t get stuff in the trunk for us midgets, although we might be able to ride on the wing
for added stability

didn’t want to post earlier until you had a chance to reflect a bit

thanks for making it clear to some that this will not be as hoped for some at the price point
I feel like I took one for the team!

Reactions: Murray20c8
All in $2883. Ouch.

I've asked Wendy at Sigala for a refund. Let's see where it goes...might need to get my credit card company involved
Ouch is right. So sorry to hear that. It's one thing to drop a lot of coin on something you are happy with. Quite another if you aren't completely satisfied. Let us know how you make out. Hoping for the best for you. Would you replace it with the stock Z51 wing or the GM high wing? I love mine. No vibration and looks great. I did start with the stock Z51 lower wing because the high wing was on constraint or something. Both looked good.

Attachments

• IMG_3539.JPG
    IMG_3539.JPG
    305.5 KB · Views: 16
Man, to think I was about to order the same wing (from AGM) and store it in my garage for when my turn comes around to order this car (guessing spring hopefully). So here is my question, if this is a copy of the Z07 wing, same 2 post mount, same design, then why does it look pretty slick on the Z06 and not the Stingray ?? Is it simply because of the 3" wider rear that makes the wing blend better ?

I was convinced to go with the high wing in CF and then moved to this one, but am worried the AGM version will pretty much yield the same look.

BTW Cam, not sure if it was with Sigala, but there was a 4 post mount option as well. Looked a little odd to be honest but at least you had more stability. Yup, just found the image, here it is...

1668042339645.png

is the phrase I am looking for ——-

that explains a lot

just asking for a friend

🌈 insert proper icon here please
You made me laugh Jeff. And BTW... Just because you are shorter than my seven year old nephew, you are not a midget. And the proper politically correct term in this day and age is 'vertically challenged' :rofl:

I can't believe the flex on that bumper. I am so glad that you posted that video. I was contemplating on ordering one, to have when I eventually get my car. I hope that you get a refund.
Other videos show it vibrating at highway speeds. Doesn't look to stable to me. The Corvette ones either Z51 or high wing are made for the car. very solid. I think that knock off wing just does into the two holes already there. On the Z06 the supports are farther apart. Also you have to plug the two empty holes on each side. They give you cheap looking stick on plates which you have to get painted to match your car. They don't paint them at Sigala. Waste of money IMHO. Corvette wings are cheaper btw.

Reactions: Murray20c8
I had a similar although not as expensive as yours. I bought a set of Elac speakers through Best Buy. I didn't think that much of them compared to the higher ends speakers I have so wanted to return them. Usually Best Buy you just return a product and they give you a refund. But I didn't look at the fine print. These speakers came from a third party seller in Quebec. Best Buy said I would have to contact them to return. After a few emails they said I could return them, but they had to be in perfect condition, and packed exactly they way they came in the boxes. If they weren't I would be penalized. Then I had to pay for shipping which wouldn't have been cheap. On top of that they said they would charge me a restocking fee. So figured I was practically giving them away. So kept them. Ended up finding a nice pair of Focal speakers privately. In perfect shape. He shipped them to me for free way under what a store would charge and no tax. Sorry for the long thread but my point as if we haven't heard this before is buyer beware. Read all the fine print and possibly get references and research before handing over your money. Hope you make out ok.

Next series of vids they will first launch the pull car, then they will lift the C8 off the ground by the wing, and lastly drop the C8 on its roof/wing. :bored:

On the C8 I prefer the high wing that you installed. Not really a fan of wings on cars but what am I talking about when I'm driving a ZTK car............LOL.

The Z06 Z07 wing belongs only on a true C8 Z06 Z07 car....................don't be that person who's a poser. MO.

So did Sigala not want to refund you the cost of the wing you bought or they totally ignored you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.