I've received mine and installed it this afternoon. I'm on the fence about it. I love the look of it but I noticed at highway speeds you can see the wing vibrating at either end. Not sure what the long term prognosis will be here but its not as sturdy as one would be led to believe seeing the YouTube Video. I can literally flex my rear bumper a bit. It pissed me off that the end caps to cover your factory holes need to be painted by your local paint shop...not cool on an expensive wing. I thought there would be plugs or something to snap in...

Its a nice wing, a little on the heavy side but needs improvement in my opinion.

Lowered fully on Z51 suspension.

PXL_20221108_121039849.jpg

PXL_20221108_121051418.jpg

PXL_20221108_121100847.jpg

PXL_20221108_121110504.jpg

PXL_20221108_121128864.jpg

Reactions: 12cents and CTRL_CV
Cam,
You're going to track some. That will be a good test.
I think it looks great and aggressive. For me....well you saw my car....I went with Aero Delete RPO on the Z51 that gave me a low profile spoiler. I like what I got and like the looks of yours. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 20221005_113608(1).jpg
    20221005_113608(1).jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 39
I like it!
Looks great!
The car looks great!
I would be a bit concerned that maybe the paint will start to crack or make stress cracks on the wing, from the movement over time?
I hope it does not, because it does look good!
Congratulations!

I really want this Z07 wing too, and have been in touch with a few companies already about their version coming out soon, one of them being AGM. I have a feeling their wing will be built a bit better, but that is just speculation based on them being a fairly reputable aftermarket accessory company for the vette. I love the Z07 look on the Z06, but I have to admit that I was not totally feeling it with the pics you posted. Probably would blow my mind in person, and I will likely order one as well, but my gut is telling me AGM at this point.

I also like the fact that the Z07 wing gives you better visibility out the back due to the centre portion of the wing being lower.
On a side note (for lowering), I feel that dialing down the coilovers may not be aggressive enough (I will order front lift so would be collars up front), and am leaning towards Eibach lowering springs. My guess is you will tell me that is a bad idea, will be too stiff etc, but I like the idea of dropping a solid 1".

Enjoy the car man !!

Are you on the Facebook C8 Corvette owners page? I don't have FB but I troll on my wife's cause I like some groups on it. Your license plate made me think about it. I was making some comments on it so don't blame my wife. LOL. Was a pretty big discussion about it. On their video it didn't mention that customers had to get the hole covers painted themselves. Also on th video you can see a paint chip on the right side one. And only having two supports instead of four would make me nervous.

Are you on the Facebook C8 Corvette owners page? I don't have FB but I troll on my wife's cause I like some groups on it. Your license plate made me think about it. I was making some comments on it so don't blame my wife. LOL. Was a pretty big discussion about it. On their video it didn't mention that customers had to get the hole covers painted themselves. Also on th video you can see a paint chip on the right side one. And only having two supports instead of four would make me nervous.
Yeah I posted on the Facebook group. I'm debating asking for my money back and returning it. I'm trying to get someone to ride shotgun and film the wing...

Yeah I posted on the Facebook group. I'm debating asking for my money back and returning it. I'm trying to get someone to ride shotgun and film the wing...
Yeah I thought that was you. Did you see the one comment where the guy wanted to return something and Sigala was ghosting him? To me it just doesn't suit the car. Doesn't look like it's anchored to the car good enough with only two posts instead of four. Then you got to plug the holes on the outside edges. If it had four posts it might not vibrate or bounce around like it appears to. So whether it's functional or not I don't know. When they did their own testing it makes me wonder how the air was actually flowing. You need a wind tunnel like GM has to find that out. What did they charge if you don't mind me asking? Plus coming from the states you got the dollar exchange and maybe duty and then taxes and shipping. My OEM was around $1,000.00 or $1100,00 and had it professionally installed at Finch GM in London Ontario. They have done lots of them and they were very careful. The total bill with install and taxes was around $2,000.00. I would never try and do something like that myself. Too many parts to remove and put back without doing any damage. Hope it all works out for you whatever you decide. I'm just thinking they are going to give you a hassle returning it because it's used and they will likely charge you a restocking fee like some people do, and you will have to pay for shipping which wont be cheap. You might be better off selling private, but still a lot of work getting it off the car again. Good luck my friend.

Attachments

• IMG_4786.jpeg
    IMG_4786.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
try to get most of your money back and take your lumps

agreed with most of the opinions

quite ugly, wobbles, can’t get stuff in the trunk for us midgets, although we might be able to ride on the wing
for added stability

didn’t want to post earlier until you had a chance to reflect a bit

thanks for making it clear to some that this will not be as hoped for some at the price point

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.