Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Thread Highlight (Sponsors)
Car
2020 Corvette Mid
Province
ON
Looking for a few good Vettes to be featured on an upcoming Corvette web series I am producing.

It does not matter the Gen, Condition or where you bought it!

If you have a Corvette and would like me to feature it on my web series please DM or email a few photos along with a little information about your Corvette and I will do my best to make sure it gets the Hollywood treatment. (Without all of the scandals of course.)

Email: [email protected]

Reactions: 12cents
How about the one I got. Orange Corvette C7 ZR1.

It's in mint condition.
ZR1 Lego.jpg

Hi Jeff,
This is a great idea. How about a video of all 8 generations, all in red and all members of the Corvette Club of Ontario.
We did this last season at Legendary Motorcar in Milton. First time in history all 8 generations together.
Check out the vid at
We also have banners of the "money shot" available that you can put the Wilson Niblett logo on (in place of the CCO one). $10 from every banner sold goes to the Salvation Army Food Bank.
You can check out:
https://garagebanners.ca/shop/ols/products/corvette-generations-banner (use coupon CCOF for 20% off)

Honestly, I cannot believe how many Corvettes have been emailed to me in the last few days, the response has actually been a bit overwhelming, so if you have not heard back from me yet please be patient, I promise to be in touch soon.

Thank you to everyone who has already reached out and if you haven't yet and would still like to please do!

Hi Jeff,
This is a great idea. How about a video of all 8 generations, all in red and all members of the Corvette Club of Ontario.
We did this last season at Legendary Motorcar in Milton. First time in history all 8 generations together.
Check out the vid at
We also have banners of the "money shot" available that you can put the Wilson Niblett logo on (in place of the CCO one). $10 from every banner sold goes to the Salvation Army Food Bank.
You can check out:
https://garagebanners.ca/shop/ols/products/corvette-generations-banner (use coupon CCOF for 20% off)

This is amazing!

I will reach out to you shortly.

Hi Jeff,
Check out the vid at
You can check out:
Corvette Generations Banner (use coupon CCOF for 20% off)

This is amazing!

I will reach out to you shortly.

That’s a WN C8

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread