Nov 16, 2017
VetteCoins
I took delivery of my 2020 C8 on September 1, 2020. Today just over 2 years later this arrived. I had all but given up waiting for this after seeing other Canadian customers getting theirs. I must admit that I'm totally blown away.

Definitely worth the wait as this will make for a nice keepsake.
PXL_20220909_234341492.MP.jpg

My 2020 Blade Silver HTC arrived at my dealership in the last week of September so also about 2 years ago. I’d given up on my speed shape model however like you, it arrived today and I’m told like you, the certificate and Ron Fellows (now long expired) invite, were all worded in French. Weird since I’d given them no info to suggest anything but English. Happy to have the model though.

Turbo, how do you like your MGW shifter? I'm just waiting for mine to arrive for my C6 Z51 convertible. Did you install your shifter? The video is very straightforward, but I'm not so bendy anymore.

It is very accurate and tight, definitely worth it. A relatively easy install, take your time and insulate your trans tunnel while your there. A nice afternoon project.

Turbo, how do you like your MGW shifter? I'm just waiting for mine to arrive for my C6 Z51 convertible. Did you install your shifter? The video is very straightforward, but I'm not so bendy anymore.
Curious ....how many 100's of dollars over sale price did you have to pay to get it here to Canada....$$ Exchange....Customs...Duty...UPS Brokerage fees ???

I took delivery of my 2020 C8 on September 1, 2020. Today just over 2 years later this arrived. I had all but given up waiting for this after seeing other Canadian customers getting theirs. I must admit that I'm totally blown away.

Definitely worth the wait as this will make for a nice keepsake.View attachment 100591
That is about the time it takes to get a C8.:) In Quebec , it means I will wait 3 years to get mine.;)

Reactions: Zedaholic

Definitely worth the wait as this will make for a nice keepsake.View attachment 100591
It looks Gord. How long is the wait for the Orange HTC?

Still waiting for that one to arrive (it's been over 13 months now)
I provided the information on the packing slip to my dealer which included a phone number, and they used that contact information and were able to secure models for other customers with some arriving within a month of inquiring.

Reactions: wlgj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.