Awwwww.... That was a nice gesture Jack. One get out of jail free chip for you. I'll enter that in your file... If there's room for another entry that is... :ROFL:

Was very surprised to receive this today. It's always great to get a "good" surprise.

PXL_20230403_212854522.jpg

mine took 1 year after car delivery to arrive

Some of us waited for almost 2 years or more (me and Zedaholic for our first C8's)...but they did come. So everyone should enjoy driving "the real deal" and not worry about the speed shape model...or bugging the GM Concierge to "speed up" (pardon the pun) the model. UNLESS you've changed addresses since buying your C8, since sometimes there are delays with the model sent to an old address. So make sure GM has your new address.

You and @crazylegs might not get one for your 21's as you no longer own your respective cars.

I sold my 2020 and then well after that (9 months later), received my 2020 speed shape model. So at least for me, they sent it to the original owner and didn't worry about verifying I maintained actual ownership. In fact and oddly enough, about 5 months after getting my 2020 speed shape model, I received a second one (duplicate). Some sort of SNAFU, likely due to me making enquiries a couple places looking for it, after such a long delay of almost 2 years (?). Anyway, I think the speed shape model is directly tied into the vehicle and whoever first purchased it. I'll ask others who sold their C8's let us know if they still get their speed shape models.

I sold my 2020 and then well after that (9 months later), received my 2020 speed shape model. So at least for me, they sent it to the original owner and didn't worry about verifying I maintained actual ownership. In fact and oddly enough, about 5 months after getting my 2020 speed shape model, I received a second one (duplicate). Some sort of SNAFU, likely due to me making enquiries a couple places looking for it, after such a long delay of almost 2 years (?). Anyway, I think the speed shape model is directly tied into the vehicle and whoever first purchased it. I'll ask others who sold their C8's let us know if they still get their speed shape models.
It might well be. It might well not be! lol
Time will tell.

Some of us waited for almost 2 years or more (me and Zedaholic for our first C8's)...but they did come. So everyone should enjoy driving "the real deal" and not worry about the speed shape model...or bugging the GM Concierge to "speed up" (pardon the pun) the model. UNLESS you've changed addresses since buying your C8, since sometimes there are delays with the model sent to an old address. So make sure GM has your new address.
Not worried about it! Just asked if we all get one!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.