I'm speaking generally as in most people including me when I was an employee. Sure if you work at the government or have a job with a vague title description or own your business it's out of reach. For example working construction guys make around 38$/hr +13% vacation and many people would tell me I made a hell of a lot of money but it wasn't true at all. Once everyone took a cut from your pay check around 55-60% was taken out and working only 5-6 months a year you came out of it without savings.
You can afford whatever you really want to afford.....

When i got it in april i will but there is one from the web at my dealer, this one is exactly my vette
Screenshot_2020-01-26-09-50-40.jpg

CONGRADULATIONS C8DAN!!! Drive it in the best of health always! Now comes the agonizing wait for spring! I'm out in the West Island, maybe we can run into each other some time...Figuratively I mean!
Sure why not , Laval is not far from West Island, i have lots of time i am retired , let's stay in contact and make some new vette fan

Reactions: Riley P
remove the decal, nice garage and weLomé, let the fun begin

come out west and we will buy you a coffe, I have friends with money
Sweet Ride 👍🏻 - I agree on the decal - it’s not needed - and 👆🏻@Jeffer2013 is absolutely correct on the coffee tab as I will make sure to invite the Corvette Lawyer friend I know. 😇

I just turned 67 last week so don't bury us yet. I quit work many many years ago and was the best thing I ever did. The stress was killing me. Now I feel like I have a 21 year old brain trapped in a 67 year old body. Seriously I have never felt better. The say stress is the number one killer. Avoid it at all costs.
Also the 2019 could be a valuable car down the road as its the last of the C7's. What ever you decide have fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.