ls-swap.jpg
:rofl:

Looking forward to seeing this build. Keep us posted. :D

I talked to Joe Dasilva a couple of years ago at a Ford show in Whitby. NO, don't ask what I was doing at a Ford show, :confused: and he too seemed to be a great guy. No relation to Manny, just in the same business.

Well, I'd lie if I said I wasn't disappointed by the choice of car, but then again the colour looks to be about right to me and that is worth something too!

Cheers,

Garry

LOL you won't make me cry with your choice, Arun -- I had the first SN95 platform in 1994 and really enjoyed it with many mods.

Glad to hear you think a lot of the platform.

Best of luck with it and will patiently wait for your next 'vette project.:D

Cheers, and thanks for dropping in and keeping us up on your progress. We're all hoping it's a winner too.

Colin.

LOL you won't make me cry with your choice, Arun -- I had the first SN95 platform in 1994 and really enjoyed it with many mods.

Glad to hear you think a lot of the platform.

Best of luck with it and will patiently wait for your next 'vette project.:D

Cheers, and thanks for dropping in and keeping us up on your progress. We're all hoping it's a winner too.

Colin.

Thanks so much Colin.

looks like we've decided to race this car in The NMCA "TRUE STREET" series across the US.

This car will hi-lite the work Dasilva Motorsports does building some of the fastest most reliable street cars out there.

First race will be at Holley's LS Fest in Bowling Green Kentucky Sept 11-13th.

Well-looks like this idea fizzled. I got frustrated waiting on people to get some rear end suspension parts done for me-so last Monday I ordered up one of these. Not a Vette-but the next best thing I can afford until my ex wife goes away-lol!!!

Let the mods begin!!!!!

Silver has been our favourite colour since 1969. Still looks good on the new cars too. :) I would imagine that this car too will be a strip terror. I like the tweaks that GM has done to the front of the Camaro.

Thanks guys-first round of mods have been ordered. We will dyno them step by step for customers to make a choice based on each mod.

We will dyno the car stock-then add a CAI and redyno-then headers and redyno.

Then comes the cam.

I would like to make 500 rwhp N/A with a cam and head package while still having very good driveability characteristics. I think I can make 460-470 rwhp cam only.

We saw some very nice results on the cam upgrade on Bob's Heartbreaker C6 ( it picked up 65 rhwp with just a cam change ) so I learned from that and applied a bit to this cam. I'm always tryinr to learn new things!

Well-looks like this idea fizzled. I got frustrated waiting on people to get some rear end suspension parts done for me-so last Monday I ordered up one of these. Not a Vette-but the next best thing I can afford until my ex wife goes away-lol!!!

Let the mods begin!!!!!

Wow! Nice ride! I can't wait to see and hear the results. All the dyno results before and after mods will be a huge benefit to customers. This way they will know exactly what they are paying for.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ah, youtube. I saw this Vette called the Death Vette which is sort of fun. Here's a clip showing it doing low 9's.

Not to remind you of your old car, but didn't your Vette get into the 8's Arun? And with a pretty stock looking car?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.