That's fantastic. Which Ferrari's and Porsche? Pics? I have heard so much about the scenic roads around Vancouver, I would love to visit...
The Ferraris were a 308 gts, 2 360's, 1 430, and a 355. A Lamborghini Murcielago, and a 911. Nice ride to Cultas lake for a bite and then the 'old' roads on the way back Nice day indeed. In Maple Ridge we bumped into a group of 4 Early 2000's Corvettes and they drove with us for abt 6kms. Np Pics, I have the ride on my PDR.

Reactions: Karam
Looking good Karam.... We had great weather here today and I went out with 6 Ferraris and a Porsche. Put on over 300 kms it was a blast. One issue was had on the way back - The Ferrari 308 developed a rad leak abt 100 kms out of Vancouver. We were able to keep it supplied with water abt every 20kms and it made it back fine. Nice to see the weather improving out here.

And to think I use to like you Paul. :punk:. This is my yard... LOL....

DSCN8125.jpg

And to think I use to like you Paul. :punk:. This is my yard... LOL....

View attachment 15189

C'mon Rruff Day, cant we stay friends....thats a beautiful pic, and I actually mean it :) All I could possibly send you back is a pic of me washing my car in the sunshine (as I just came back from my second outing in two days) - LOL - This is really the first nice weekend we have had in months and it seems the whole lower mainland area has come to life. Joggers, cyclists, motorcyclists, everyone is out, very nice to see - also spotted a few nice muscle cars going down the road today. My wife is certainly looking forward to putting the little T-Bird on the road again, 2-3 more weeks should do it.

C'mon Rruff Day, cant we stay friends....thats a beautiful pic, and I actually mean it :) All I could possibly send you back is a pic of me washing my car in the sunshine (as I just came back from my second outing in two days) - LOL - This is really the first nice weekend we have had in months and it seems the whole lower mainland area has come to life. Joggers, cyclists, motorcyclists, everyone is out, very nice to see - also spotted a few nice muscle cars going down the road today. My wife is certainly looking forward to putting the little T-Bird on the road again, 2-3 more weeks should do it.

I suppose I can let that one indiscretionary post slide for the time being Paul... and suffice to say that come July, when my yard clears and I can get my car out, I will have totally forgiven you.......
:rofl:
But with that being said, I do insist that we need pictures from your next run.... :thumbs:

I suppose I can let that one indiscretionary post slide for the time being Paul... and suffice to say that come July, when my yard clears and I can get my car out, I will have totally forgiven you.......
:rofl:
But with that being said, I do insist that we need pictures from your next run.... :thumbs:

Whew... glad I am forgiven.... I even went onto Youtube and listened to Smash Mouth perform 'Why cant we be friends' (not to bad of a song actually). Rruff Day, I'm hoping that your July happens in May!!! :) The only thing (maybe good?) about car hibernation is the lack of mileage accumulation.... the downside... well, you know the downside. And yes, I will take some pics on my next outing with the "Ferrari boys" albeit I had my PDR on for most of cruise should have snapped a few pics. They also went out on the Sunday but I could not join them, already had plans for another little jaunt. While the roads were perfectly dry and it was a beautiful sunny day, there is still noticeable grit on the road. Hate hearing the noise it makes as it hits the car, no dings noticed! Having the car clear wrapped this week - front nose, hood, side view mirrors, front fenders, side skirts, headlights and lower side rockers. It will make me feel a bit better next time I hear the dings from the grit.

Whew... glad I am forgiven.... I even went onto Youtube and listened to Smash Mouth perform 'Why cant we be friends' (not to bad of a song actually). Rruff Day, I'm hoping that your July happens in May!!! :) The only thing (maybe good?) about car hibernation is the lack of mileage accumulation.... the downside... well, you know the downside. And yes, I will take some pics on my next outing with the "Ferrari boys" albeit I had my PDR on for most of cruise should have snapped a few pics. They also went out on the Sunday but I could not join them, already had plans for another little jaunt. While the roads were perfectly dry and it was a beautiful sunny day, there is still noticeable grit on the road. Hate hearing the noise it makes as it hits the car, no dings noticed! Having the car clear wrapped this week - front nose, hood, side view mirrors, front fenders, side skirts, headlights and lower side rockers. It will make me feel a bit better next time I hear the dings from the grit.

Good plan Paul. It makes that sound much less disturbing. :thumbs:

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.