well, i have isolated the leak and it for sure coming from the rubber part of the hose...return lime. the rubber part of the line is double crimpped at each end. I might need a hoist....anyone ??????:D

i still hate u brent:canada:

Good for you!

Hopefully you will inspire Riley to do the same!!!!

I'll inspire myself. I'm not bringing out the car because I don't want to...I just don't want to. Once the pool and soggy ground has dried up in front of the garage, it'll be out. No worries.

I'll get you some duct tape Rod. That should hold er. In other words, It's an easy fix, one hose, a couple wrenches, some teflon tape, and you should be rockin...just check to see if you do need teflon tape, I don't know about these new fangled cars.

Hey Riley I just went and looked and You were right the Z51 is listed as Z51 in the glove box.

Brent

p.s. if you want to bring it out in the night when its frozen you can leave it at my house untill the puddle is gone, I will take real good care of it:D
I just need to know if that intake you have requires any special tool to remove or just standard,:rofl:just wondering thats all.

Well last night was the night to go for a cruise!! Unfortunately the Corvette is still behind a frozen garage door, but I got the Replica out and went for a nice ride with my daughter!! I saw a blue C5 turning off 8th onto Arlington and a yellow C6 on 8th and Boychuck. So far the streets are not too bad I found. I had to do a few quick maneouvers around a large pothole or two, but generally ok.

Yea its great I have been out lots, already gone through a tank of gas! I found the same thing with the roads there does not seem to be many new holes the same ones I had to watch for last year are the same ones this year!

I just cant wait untill the city cleans the streets the dust and mud is what I don't like I have to spend an hour cleaning my car everytime it leaves the garage.

Oh well, if thats the worst problem I have then life is good:coolgleam:

Brent

Last night a friend of the guy next door showed up for a beer with his
2000 Z06 davenport built Vette. Said he got it out of Calgary and the
previous owner was Flames player. $40k in upgrades! Super Charger!
Just to lisen to the car running was pure music.
But to hear drive down the street, was the best!
Back ally looking good, drying up fast, time to rock'nroll:coolgleam:

Good to hear about the ally. Not to nerd out, but...I'm not sure if there was a Z06 in 2000. Just the FRC or fixed roof coupe...but in reality, it doesn't matter. That car sounds like it would be awesome to listen to and drive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.