Sonnythebull

I know he was banned from the Rennlist Porsche forum quite a number of times (after he kept coming back under other aliases) for pursuing the same approach as he employs here. Rinse, rerepeat
Was "superveloce" one of the other monikers?
He's used several, including the above, post banning of STB on another forum I frequent.
Very annoying dude, must be a treat to know in person.
Thinks I'm stalking him.....lol.
He should start posting pics of his other toys soon, seems to be the routine.

Hey guys, let's avoid personal attacks, whoever this (or other) chaps are in the car forum world we do afford them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

We give a little slack in off topic threads but we will definitely not let this thread go totally offside. No one is getting banned here unless you offend my delicate sensibilities :).

As I mentioned earlier, it's ok to disagree but posting fake news links or making bogus unsubstantiated claims will get you restricted from posting in this thread.

This is directed at no one and everyone in particular.

• Happy
Reactions: Carson
What does concern me is that about 1/3 of vaccinated people are showing Covid symptoms. The vaccine does not protect others around you ... it helps protect you by reducing symptoms, less ICU patients. So many people think that once vaccinated, you can't transmit the virus. Completely not true. Europe is now the epicentre of the virus. Some countries have a vaccination rate of over 75% yet record numbers of new Covid cases. This is going to be around for the long haul. Fingers crossed that we don't hit a fifth wave.

He's used several, including the above, post banning of STB on another forum I frequent.
Cant remember. Forgot about this guy a while ago but there is no mistaking his unique way of dealing with people and when I saw this thread this morning it made me laugh

Reactions: AxeZ06
I don’t understand…. 15 posts
12 about this vaccine issue.
1 saying thanx to the VettBot invite.
2 criticizing people who use the Corvette wave as being a complete waste of time.

Not one thing about being a proud Corvette owner at all.

This is first/foremost a Corvette friends site to discuss our common interest in the Marque.
The CV-19 discussion is an extra thing and certainly not the primary reason we are here.
This is the reason we do not discuss politics & religion on the site because it can be a can of junque trying to come to an agreement.

If STB only came here because of the CV-19 discussion I suggest we close the discussion.
I would think he would like to be here to discuss his car and our cars.

thanx
graham

Last edited:
You make excellent points of course but as been already proven here many times, facts do not matter to a number of people - they are not trying to make a point, they are trying to run people down.

Sonnythebull has employed his 'fatty's' argument a number of times in a number of different situations/forums. As has been pointed out, it most certainly results in him being banned from these forums. I know he was banned from the Rennlist Porsche forum quite a number of times (after he kept coming back under other aliases) for pursuing the same approach as he employs here. Rinse, repeat
Still mad about getting dumped for being a bore I guess? Care to tell us why your last job fired you? Stop obsessing and stalking me..See you in person one day

Last edited:
It’s amazing how you know me and obsess about me but I have no clue who you are. Maybe do some things that are memorable?

last word…if this is you or you support this then you are the problem

Attachments

• 6D50E3DA-D98D-44EE-A6F6-580A64FB7D8B.jpeg
    6D50E3DA-D98D-44EE-A6F6-580A64FB7D8B.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 13
  • 5A18C544-76F7-456E-AA25-A32B9ADBFC60.jpeg
    5A18C544-76F7-456E-AA25-A32B9ADBFC60.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 13
This is what you really need to do Sonny boy if ever you are "forced" in to getting the jab

The Georgia-based doctor suggests a bath of baking soda and epsom salts, saying the bath will provide a “radiation detox” to extract the radiation she believes is active in the vaccine; benonite clay will remove the “poison” and the cleaning agent borax will “take the nanotechnologies out of you.”
Even better if you can clay bar the car with benonite before putting it away the exercise may speed up the process.
Even better
According to Madej, she is ‘practicing the truth in Jesus through medicine,”
In a seminar she gave just weeks ago, she claims that COVID-19 injections are a gateway to “transhumanism”.

Maybe clay baring the car and then taking a bath with a Crucifix on the wall will really exorcise the demon vaccine

If you don't want the exercise and cleansing of a bath to be properly exorcised then maybe try this.
Cupping therapy is another self-administered remedial alternative to Dr. Madej’s bath concoction.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will often see people wearing masks when they are by themselves for many reasons.
Some(like me ) are already health challenged as far as a breathing issue.
I wear my mask more than a regular person. It is my way of attempting to give myself some additional protection during these times. If I am driving from one store to another locally
I often forget my mask is on while driving to the next stop. No big deal
I wonder why someone doing this makes people upset.
There are many other reasons to wear a mask, mostly medical, sometimes personal.

graham

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.