Can you old timers tell us your stories about the first time you experienced indoor flush toilets. Be as elaborate as possible...
Always had a flush toilet but back then straight into the river! The name of the river was.... s**t river.

• Clever
Reactions: Vettenut
If you look at time ... infinitely .... 25 or 95 .... we are all just babies

Google says the first human is the Homo habilis who lived 2.4 to 1.4 million years ago .... yea I'd call him old ;)

Wonder if he drove a ' Vette

Universe bombshell: There could be infinite versions of YOU, scientist  claims | Science | News | Express.co.uk

Last edited:
First Vette 63 split window at 19 , now 7 Vettes later I now have a 2023 cvt . Hope to get a C9 if I am still on the green side of the grass :Cheers2: . By the way I am 76
My first 2 seater was a 1958 MGA, at 18, dozens of cars later, I finally got my Corvette 2008 C6 at 78, now 81, would like to upgrade. Still think I am in my 20's as I drive in line on many cruises. Age is a mindset only!

My first 2 seater was a 1958 MGA, at 18, dozens of cars later, I finally got my Corvette 2008 C6 at 78, now 81, would like to upgrade. Still think I am in my 20's as I drive in line on many cruises. Age is a mindset only!
mine was a 72 Spitfire and then a 280Z Datsun. First Corvette C6 at 54 and C7 at 60. Now turning 69. No upgrade required from the C7. It fills all the blanks for me.