This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured How many people have you seen almost crash while checking out your C8

Featured Thread
Are you the dude I've seen ripping around St Albert in the Rapid Blue?

As far as I know I am the only Rapid Blue in St.Albert. I have seen a black one here and a white one with the high wing. The other night they were driving towards me and I thought “damn is that a Lambo or what is it”? For the money I believe that there is not a better value/performance bargain. My daughter said that I am “obsessed” with my C8. Funny thing though, she is going to pick up her friend with it tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcus86
Might as well be obsessed with it - it's an amazing achievment, and YOU've got it.

I was originally pricing out v8 R8's or F430s for next driving season - then I saw some C8 stuff and went down the rabbit hole. Scratches pretty much EVERY desire I had for my first 'supercar' (though most will call it a sports car, I don't care, it's frigging cool).

I'll be doing mine without the wing - prefer how it looks. Look at a side angle shot of a 458 Italia and a side angle of a C8 with no spoiler...it's nuts. My sales rep told me they have a rapid blue with the natural tan interior - going to see it tomorrow as that's the colour combo I'm looking at.

I'm so excited for ya. Looking forward to seeing ya around town sometime - will have to stop by and take a peek sometime

Reactions: Murray20c8
I find it bizarre that you found a hater. Who in their right mind would hate a beauty like the C8?

Reactions: marcus86
My thanks again to "violinfather" for the personal tour today of his beautiful Rapid Blue C8. The third C8 I've seen "up-close" but my first Rapid Blue and the first time I've had the pleasure of sitting in a C8! Gorgeous vehicle and as with other C8's, it and its colour look much nicer "in-person"!