Featured Thread
Are you the dude I've seen ripping around St Albert in the Rapid Blue? :)

As far as I know I am the only Rapid Blue in St.Albert. I have seen a black one here and a white one with the high wing. The other night they were driving towards me and I thought “damn is that a Lambo or what is it”? For the money I believe that there is not a better value/performance bargain. My daughter said that I am “obsessed” with my C8. Funny thing though, she is going to pick up her friend with it tonight.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marcus86
As far as I know I am the only Rapid Blue in St.Albert. I have seen a black one here and a white one with the high wing. The other night they were driving towards me and I thought “damn is that a Lambo or what is it”? For the money I believe that there is not a better value/performance bargain. My daughter said that I am “obsessed” with my C8. Funny thing though, she is going to pick up her friend with it tonight.
Might as well be obsessed with it - it's an amazing achievment, and YOU've got it.

I was originally pricing out v8 R8's or F430s for next driving season - then I saw some C8 stuff and went down the rabbit hole. Scratches pretty much EVERY desire I had for my first 'supercar' (though most will call it a sports car, I don't care, it's frigging cool).

I'll be doing mine without the wing - prefer how it looks. Look at a side angle shot of a 458 Italia and a side angle of a C8 with no spoiler...it's nuts. My sales rep told me they have a rapid blue with the natural tan interior - going to see it tomorrow as that's the colour combo I'm looking at.

I'm so excited for ya. Looking forward to seeing ya around town sometime - will have to stop by and take a peek sometime :)

Reactions: Murray20c8
Oh man does this car draw a GREAT deal of attention! I have witnessed a few close rear end collisions and a guy have his motorcycle fall over while rubber necking at our car. So many positive comments, thumbs up, and engine revs acknowledging this beauty. Only one hater so far lol!
I find it bizarre that you found a hater. Who in their right mind would hate a beauty like the C8?

Reactions: marcus86
My thanks again to "violinfather" for the personal tour today of his beautiful Rapid Blue C8. The third C8 I've seen "up-close" but my first Rapid Blue and the first time I've had the pleasure of sitting in a C8! Gorgeous vehicle and as with other C8's, it and its colour look much nicer "in-person"!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.