i am a new member traded my 09 challenger for a 2007 black cpe 6sp picking her up from
courtesey chev on friday the challenger was a great car got lots of attention but still
not a vette my last vette was in 1980 i have owned vettes from 1974 to 1980 looking forward to the c6 heard a lot of good things about it
ray

Let me just say... welcome to the family. Now go eat a hemi, they're delicious LOL

i am a new member traded my 09 challenger for a 2007 black cpe 6sp picking her up from
courtesey chev on friday the challenger was a great car got lots of attention but still
not a vette my last vette was in 1980 i have owned vettes from 1974 to 1980 looking forward to the c6 heard a lot of good things about it
ray

I'm sure the first thing you will notice is that the Corvette is nearly 1000 lb lighter than the Challenger. Have fun!

Hello everyone, new guy here!

I joined the C-6 club last summer when I bought a 2008 Z06 with 2,000 Kms.
It is a base Z06 with only the following options, chromed wheels and Atomic Orange paint.

I still have my 1969 convertible which I call a restomod.

I am looking forward to getting together with fellow gearheads and having some fun with our cars, we should be able to form like minded people togther and plan some outings like our cousins to the south.

I'll start by asking if anyone is interested in going to Corvettes @ Carsile, it runs from August 27th to the 29th, its a great place gather information and parts, plus the cars!

It is unreal what some people do with them, their are some great minds out there guys!

Nice to hear from you :D... another C6, sorry C6z ... Let's keep the count growing...:coolgleam:

From Ottawa, 05 C6 Conv. Only mods (so far) drop in K&N's and the Billy Boat Fusion Exhaust.
Love being able to go to whisper mode on the hwy.
Little word of caution in the Vararam,I almost got one installed at Carlise last Aug, then we went to Ocean City last Oct,they had very high tides and some roads were flooded, had to drive through at least 6" of water. I am sure it would have hydroliced the engine.
My 2 cents
[mob][/mob]

From Ottawa, 05 C6 Conv. Only mods (so far) drop in K&N's and the Billy Boat Fusion Exhaust.
Love being able to go to whisper mode on the hwy.
Little word of caution in the Vararam,I almost got one installed at Carlise last Aug, then we went to Ocean City last Oct,they had very high tides and some roads were flooded, had to drive through at least 6" of water. I am sure it would have hydroliced the engine.
My 2 cents
[mob][/mob]

I guess driving through 6' or more of water is not what you want to do with any sports type car let alone a low car like the vette . If you have a Vararam and you do it certainly was not a good idea, in my opinion .

By the way, I have used ,sold and installed Vararams for over 4 years, and not once have I had so much as 1 complaint or any issue let alone hydralocking a motor , while driving through rain .

Thx
[email protected]
Vararam Authorized Canadian Dealer

Running back up with brother on the 9th or 10th, bring home on the 10th :D
They supposed to clean it all up and Diamond Cote it, slap on some stain guard on the interior etc, was the reason I left it for the show instead of taking it home Friday.

They supposed to clean it all up and Diamond Cote it, slap on some stain guard on the interior etc, was the reason I left it for the show instead of taking it home Friday.

Hope the weather is good for yea for the drive home!!! And be careful if you drive down 8th street, the construction is brutal!!!!:driving:

Your not going to put that diamond cote crap on your vette are you?? And the stain gaurd is a polymer that will eventually wreck the leather.Clay bar it and wax it with rejex.You'll be happy in the end! And save some bucks. Former stoughton sask guy ,[now in bc] We've got 2 new 09 loaded coupes here for $55 k

Ya I went for the diamond cote after other ppl told me how great it was...and I do have clay bar for the '76, that thing is the shizzit!!

As for city construction no worries, dealership is on the south edge of city so don't even have to go into town :)

So far the weather looks ok for the 9th and 10th but who actually knows what it will be like. We should try to get a few peeps together to see the car off before you leave.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.