This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How access classified section

Rruff Day - I must be blind, but I cannot find Classified section on CCF site. Request your help.

Thanx! ......1 BAD 9t9

Here you go. And if you're using 1 BAD 9t9, I will be removing your Peter account. I sent you a PM as well.

Rruff Day
Still need your help. It says on Classified I have insufficient privileges to post.

Also how do I remove the for sale on the regular forum?

I am not trying to be difficult, just slow learner.

Reactions: YFCvii
Rruff Day
Still need your help. It says on Classified I have insufficient privileges to post.

Also how do I remove the for sale on the regular forum?

I am not trying to be difficult, just slow learner.

No problem. I removed the C5 forum post. Your "Peter R" account needs to have 10 posts to be able to use the classifieds. I sent you a private message on this. Top right of your window click on the little envelope. One of your accounts will be removed. If you use your 1 BAD 9t9 account you will be able to post the classified ad. I will be deleting one account soon so pick which you are keeping and let me know as one of our choice will disappear if not. Thanks

Thanks again

Pls remove the PETER R account and I will continue with BAD 9T9. Don't know how the PETER R account came up anyway.