Featured Thread
Here is a better video of all 3 cars that Hot Wheels legend series made back then in 98 . I didn't know the other 2 existed till 2day. A Kyle Petty race car , and the Twin Mill which resembles a wild custom C3 Corvette one of my all time favorite hotwheel designs. I just found a Twin Mill for sale and will try buy it . click the link to watch all 3 , the Snake one shows better the header pipes firing and the tree lights .

Here is a better video of all 3 cars that Hot Wheels legend series made back then in 98 . I didn't know the other 2 existed till 2day. A Kyle Petty race car , and the Twin Mill which resembles a wild custom C3 Corvette one of my all time favorite hotwheel designs. I just found a Twin Mill for sale and will try buy it . click the link to watch all 3 , the Snake one shows better the header pipes firing and the tree lights .

Those are unreal 👍🏻
If that petty car was Dale E #3 ... I’d be all over trying to find one ... WoW

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
DYK post in sweetgrass Montana will give you a usa shipping address and then get it shipped up to Calgary or Edmonton and we could store it for you
I am 4 hours roundtrip from Edmonton but there are guys closer to store it for you

Jeff their rates are quite cheap as well under 100 bucks to clear and pay customs and get it to their outlets in Canada and that is in canuck bucks

I have emt standing by

Yabba Dabba Doo ! , I just bought a new Twin Mill from California . Found a used Kyle Petty cheap, but the guy will not mail it to me cause I'm in Canada, said it is too big !!!!!! . If someone wants the Petty car and has a usa address here is the deal, you got 5 hours before the auction is over. Hot Wheels NASCAR Legends To Life 1997 Kyle Petty Interactive Car Timeless Toys | eBay
buy it for under 500 Canadian and I will flip a coin with you for it and use my address in sweetgrass Montana if you wish or it takes a day to get it for you that is a killer price even though it will go up

I don't have 5 hours to get an account fixed good luck you can do it Jeff

having problems with an account and I don’t want to give them a bank account or pay pal for a couple of toy cars as I have not purchased anything for 7 years. rats wish this was in canada

you guys take the Petty car if you can do it, that is a deal compared to the other ones on there around 400 usd. I don't want to go round and round changing addys bothering guys etc. The seller will mail in the usa but not to me in Canada......:Banghead:
Jeffer, nothing wrong with ebay paypal/bank, I've done many hundreds of deals on there, I buy stuff all the time, ebay has a very good guarentee

Yabba Dabba Doo ! , I just bought a new Twin Mill from California . Found a used Kyle Petty cheap, but the guy will not mail it to me cause I'm in Canada, said it is too big !!!!!!
If someone wants the Petty car and has a usa address here is the deal, you got 5 hours before the auction is over.
Hot Wheels NASCAR Legends To Life 1997 Kyle Petty Interactive Car Timeless Toys | eBay
Red Flags Waving ... sent 3 messages to the eBay Seller over the day ... no replies ...
Red Flags Waving " if the price is too good to be true ... " cliche. It's a matter of eBay scrutiny.
... and if not it's his loss not making $1 more ... too bad sold for a steal of a price US$75
(but had all the makings of a bad deal for buying it from here)

Last edited:
Red Flags Waving ... sent 3 messages to the eBay Seller over the day ... no replies ...
Red Flags Waving " if the price is too good to be true ... " cliche. It's a matter of eBay scrutiny.
... and if not it's his loss not making $1 more ... too bad
......if you are referring to the Petty car, I wrote him yesterday and he wrote back this morning, he said it is too big to send here.......just an excuse that he don't want to be bothered or doesn't know where Canada is which I have found with others in the past. Some don't read their replies for a day or 2 and don't get back in time. Others are very good to deal with........it is just part of auction . If guys feedback is 100% then no problem dealing with them as a rule. Too bad cause the Petty car is a deal, even though it is not that great compared to the other 2.

......if you are referring to the Petty car, I wrote him yesterday and he wrote back this morning, he said it is too big to send here.......just an excuse that he don't want to be bothered or doesn't know where Canada is which I have found with others in the past. Some don't read their replies for a day or 2 and don't get back in time. Others are very good to deal with........it is just part of auction . If guys feedback is 100% then no problem dealing with them as a rule. Too bad cause the Petty car is a deal, even though it is not that great compared to the other 2.
Each have a way to play and I play the "eBay game" quite differently after 16 years and more than 800 buying/selling transactions.
If there is no (quick) communication, it will be the same if/when any issue might rise. Including no seller ambition to ship an item that sells so cheaply.
One only needs to be bitten once to know. This had all the makings which included the very very very low winning Bid price - A motivated Seller
would be very unhappy with this and would be motivated to watch for any activity with an item going down the pipe ... his careless loss and not mine.
After all I was also asking him to ship to a non-verified PayPal address of mine (a Sweetgrass Montana Mailbox) - something I would not even consider as a Seller.
PayPal is notorious for assuring "protection" but having no authority nor jurisdiction to enforce collection - that only takes a once bitten to know
that they are only a dispute authoritarian having no ability beyond that.
True this Seller had 100% but only 18 months on eBay with just 57 feedbacks ... a greenhorn mistake to not respond to me and who is likely going to eat this sale.
Very Nice Item though ...

Reactions: XFIRE82
....SN-111 , you are a old Ebayer too , I've been on over 19 years , over 700 still at 100 % but as you know lots of guys never leave feedback. Yeah the Petty seller lost out, as in my reply to him this morning I said if it was with the Global shipping guarenteed I would be high bidder but he never replied, probably at work and don't check till later. Well I got the Twin Mill today, I'm happy, the Petty car will just keep an eye out for another deal as no way I'm giving 4-500 usd for that one.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.