l Got 3 vettes that l have sold to people that will
love them. Don't drive them any more
The only one l will keep is my 1970 lt1 corvette 370hp 350 torque 4 speed T-roof and my 2012 Factory 5 Cobra 427 5 speed monster that will smoke a C8 on the drag strip by .o6 seconds. My Brother left it to me with a 1981 HD Sportster and a @))2007 Night Train When he was killed in QUEBEC . (Corrupt cops biker war 1990)
&.We were real Brothers making it in a mean nasty world . And our word was who cared about us when we were nothing so why should we give a FK about them .
Any person please remember that some of us had to drag our asses out of the gutter to become the the
persons that we are it takes hard work , Keeping your mouth shut And Retiring with a boat load of $$$ But l am retired and l really like my pittbulls tomatoes OG Kush and my Fellow C8 Owners
With the help of god l l may get my C8 soon.
God Bless all of you.

l Got 3 vettes that l have sold to people that will
love them. Don't drive them any more
The only one l will keep is my 1970 lt1 corvette 370hp 350 torque 4 speed T-roof and my 2012 Factory 5 Cobra 427 5 speed monster that will smoke a C8 on the drag strip by .o6 seconds. My Brother left it to me with a 1981 HD Sportster and a @))2007 Night Train When he was killed in QUEBEC . (Corrupt cops biker war 1990)
&.We were real Brothers making it in a mean nasty world . And our word was who cared about us when we were nothing so why should we give a FK about them .
Any person please remember that some of us had to drag our asses out of the gutter to become the the
persons that we are it takes hard work , Keeping your mouth shut And Retiring with a boat load of $$$ But l am retired and l really like my pittbulls tomatoes OG Kush and my Fellow C8 Owners
With the help of god l l may get my C8 soon.
God Bless all of you.

Okay, let’s line’em up...

4B050BF1-C2AA-46A8-844B-5A90A8EAF4F8.jpeg

Reactions: Riley P
Thanks. I`m also working on another way to mark the holes for my Z51 spoiler using `pointed screws` marked on painters tape as seen on a youtube installing side skirts and a lot of ideas tossed at me on this forum.

The High Wing Spoiler is now available from Kipp Scott Chev in Red Deer , Alberta. I ordered one about a week ago , they did not have one in stock but acquired one from GMs warehouse in the USA. It just shipped out today through Purolator. Total price including tax was 1014.26. My order from Brian Cullens originally included the High Wing option but was never received upon delivery due to supplier issues. I think I will contact Cullens to install it for no charge and to make up the difference in cost LOL ( Maybe I would have greater odds at rubbing a lamp)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.