Usually the LPO options arrive before the car, should I expect my high wing?
I got my new C8 2 weeks ago Saturday August 15th, and my high wing spoiler finally came in and had it installed on Friday August 28th Carbon Flash Black.
Close to 1,300 kilometers on it already.

Attachments

• My high-wingB.jpeg
    My high-wingB.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 70
  • My high-wingA.jpeg
    My high-wingA.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 74
I got my new C8 2 weeks ago Saturday August 15th, and my high wing spoiler finally came in and had it installed on Friday August 28th Carbon Flash Black.
You are super lucky must have just missed the cut, what is your VIN number, mine is 5429 and I didn't get it.

You are super lucky must have just missed the cut, what is your VIN number, mine is 5429 and I didn't get it.
It is about 1,000 lower then yours, my original TPW was April 6th, it came off the line June 27th and my friends was the day before. His was a body colored (red) hi wing spoiler. Took forever for the cars to get loaded onto the rail-car in Toledo. They spent close to 4 weeks there. But it was worth the wait.

Looking good Wayne. If the world ever heals maybe we get another Meet in the Middle and see it in person. Enjoy.

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
Our next autocross practice event is Sept 12th and I plan to tear it up with the C8.
How you doing these days?

look forward to the pics and results of the September meet Wayne
I am hanging out by the pool at my house in Thailand. Came home here March 13th and covid broke loose preventing me from getting back into Indonesia to work. So an unplanned holiday for me but it has been a fantastic 5 1/2 months. I am told maybe in September I can get a visa to go back. Frankly, I am not sure I even want to go. Getting used to this lifestyle. haha

Stay well Pal

Raced in an Autocross yesterday and ended up with fasted time in the morning, but I couldn't hang onto the title in the afternoon.
I recorded some runs I'll post to YouTube in the next day or 2. But so disappointed there is no voice or sound recording.
Anyone with a C8 have some info about PDR & sound recording.

Raced in an Autocross yesterday and ended up with fasted time in the morning, but I couldn't hang onto the title in the afternoon.
I recorded some runs I'll post to YouTube in the next day or 2. But so disappointed there is no voice or sound recording.
Anyone with a C8 have some info about PDR & sound recording.
Yes, there is an option to turn it on.
Funny when I picked up my car I turned it on, but it turned off by itself. It's on now, but it has to be enabled.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.