bg_50_studio_right_002_r1.jpg

Nuff said.

:)
I use a Stihl also. I figure if a 100 MPH wind cant blow the water off its staying on the car. LOL.

No towel ever touches my car don't care how good they are.

Break out the Master Blaster and get it done. Best thing I have ever bought for my Corvette.

View attachment 34334
Well my MasterBlaster arrived today and I quickly tried it out. The friction of blowing the air really warms up the connections and my hose blew off twice, but I think I've got it cranked on tight now! I can see why it needs a 20 amp circuit with both motors going as it seems to really be drawing the current, that sucker blows!

Washed the Caddy outside and brought it in the garage to blow it off. Very impressive I can hardly wait for spring and warm weather. This will be great for my wheels as to dry them with towels takes forever having so many spokes. As well it will handily remove that water that collects in the hatch drain channels and most important no more risk of swirls or scratches from drying cloths!

Well my MasterBlaster arrived today and I quickly tried it out. The friction of blowing the air really warms up the connections and my hose blew off twice, but I think I've got it cranked on tight now! I can see why it needs a 20 amp circuit with both motors going as it seems to really be drawing the current, that sucker blows!

Washed the Caddy outside and brought it in the garage to blow it off. Very impressive I can hardly wait for spring and warm weather. This will be great for my wheels as to dry them with towels takes forever having so many spokes. As well it will handily remove that water that collects in the hatch drain channels and most important no more risk of swirls or scratches from drying cloths!

I settled on a combination of drying towels and the Materblaster to do the seams etc. wipe/blow/wipe seemed to be the quickest way. But ya that that thing moves some air.

Is the MasterBlaster expensive, yup, but I'd buy it again in a heartbeat. In the past when I'd wash down my garage floor in winter having a very smooth concrete finish, it would be very slippery and it would take about 12 hours to completely dry. With the MasterBlaster I can dry the one side of the garage in about 15-20 minutes while sitting on my car stool and rolling around.

The big test was my chrome multispoke wheels. Normally I wash the spokes and barrel then towel off along with Mothers detailing spray. Today in the garage I washed one of the wheels on my Corvette with car soap, rinsed it off then attacked it with my MasterBlaster. It used to take me about ten minutes a wheel to dry and polish by hand post car wash, now with MasterBlaster it was a breeze. As well I washed my Cadillac today again and blew off the water with the MasterBlaster and the wide mouth attachment. Wow! I don't think I'll ever use towels again..........what a breeze to remove the water and no more worries about fine debris on the paint post wash to scratch my paint as even if there is small debris on the paint post wash, blowing it off the paint is not going to scratch the paint.

Thanks for the recommendation Derick, Ruuff Day and Black 03 Z06.

Peter

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread