So, I followed up with my salesman, and it seems there was "a misunderstanding".
First that the Z06 allocations are separate from the Stingrays, but I still see 5 total at the C8 Tracker (I know not entirely accurate) website, and one of them is a Z06. I don't know how that works.
Next big reveal is that there are still 2 orders ahead of mine, even though I was told more recently that mine would be picked up next. He referenced an older note where he mentioned the 2 orders ahead of mine, and that I might get a car by Fall if they both dropped out.
So, unless I drop out and take my business elsewhere, I'm probably into a 2024, next year some time. :mad::Banghead::Cryin: (major string of expletives)
On a brighter note, my new parking pad/driveway is finished, and is looking more like the Walmart parking lot after midnight, than a supercar showplace.

So, I followed up with my salesman, and it seems there was "a misunderstanding".
First that the Z06 allocations are separate from the Stingrays, but I still see 5 total at the C8 Tracker (I know not entirely accurate) website, and one of them is a Z06. I don't know how that works.
Next big reveal is that there are still 2 orders ahead of mine, even though I was told more recently that mine would be picked up next. He referenced an older note where he mentioned the 2 orders ahead of mine, and that I might get a car by Fall if they both dropped out.
So, unless I drop out and take my business elsewhere, I'm probably into a 2024, next year some time. :mad::Banghead::Cryin: (major string of expletives)
On a brighter note, my new parking pad/driveway is finished, and is looking more like the Walmart parking lot after midnight, than a supercar showplace.
Mike, what I would be asking is are the two guys in front of you Z51 orders? If not you could be next depending on what the July allocation constraints are for September build dates. You will have no difficulty getting your carbon flash metallic mirror and rear spoiler option now.

Reactions: MKinOntario
Mike, what I would be asking is are the two guys in front of you Z51 orders? If not you could be next depending on what the July allocation constraints are for September build dates. You will have no difficulty getting your carbon flash metallic mirror and rear spoiler option now.
Nah, I've beat him around enough tonight already. Mine is a Z51 order. How does that affect a Z51 ahead of me?
Would you know if Z06 and Stingray orders both drawn from the same dealership allocation pool? In this case 5, for Park Lane, according to C8 Tracker.
Would there be any benefit to taking my business elsewhere, at this point?

I'm pretty sure it still comes down to allocation. My dealer had 2 allocated I was told and one was spoken for with the owner. SO quite possibly that helped me out?
Regardless my build also had no restrictions associated with it - maybe that also made a difference? I had a pretty basic order though which may have also assisted with completion?
Mag Ride, Frt Lift, GT2 Buckets , Perf Exhaust, Trans Roof, Eng Appear, Rocker Extension, Rad Grills, Chrome Badging ... the rest was stuff ...cover, charger etc.
Happy belated Birthday yesterday. Enjoy you present! I am wondering if you ordered your car through Jack McGee in Peterborough? They are probably one of the few that would get 2 allocations at once. Perhaps you meant someone else that only got 2 allocations all year?
May and June had most of the constraints lifted except for carbon fiber grill inserts and mirror caps. Constraints always return for the start of the new model year.
I am rather shocked that your dealer only called you once in 6 months. They could have double checked on your build before it went 3000 to see if you had any other changes? Some of the rural dealers after 4 production years have gone through most of their lists and that is why it has been recommended that people check with some of the smaller dealers to see how much of a list remains for them. I happened to find a local dealer recently that was down to 2 on the Stingray list and I gave that info to another member on here to become number 3. He's now down to 2 as another order went in from a June allocation.

Nah, I've beat him around enough tonight already. Mine is a Z51 order. How does that affect a Z51 ahead of me?
Would you know if Z06 and Stingray orders both drawn from the same dealership allocation pool? In this case 5, for Park Lane, according to C8 Tracker.
Would there be any benefit to taking my business elsewhere, at this point?
The question is, are the 2 people in front of you, non-Z51 orders? If they are you could be next if they get a Z51 allocation next week.
Park lane shows up with 5 Stingrays and 1 Z06 this year. The June allocations for Z06 gave a lot of the smaller dealers their first Z06 allocation.
Stingray and Z06 allocations are separate usually 2 weeks apart in the month. Your number 3, I could get you on a list in London in the same position
which could be faster?

The question is, are the 2 people in front of you, non-Z51 orders? If they are you could be next if they get a Z51 allocation next week.
Park lane shows up with 5 Stingrays and 1 Z06 this year. The June allocations for Z06 gave a lot of the smaller dealers their first Z06 allocation.
Stingray and Z06 allocations are separate usually 2 weeks apart in the month. Your number 3, I could get you on a list in London in the same position
which could be faster?
I see. So, they would fill/allocate my Z51 order before a basic Stingray, if a Z51 allocation came up?
Makes sense.
I just sent an email to my sales guy and asked if they're Z51 orders ahead of me.
I am not confident about the answer. Might not get an answer until tomorrow.
He just replied "Z06 orders won't affect your place in line. Won't tell me any more about what's ahead of me for privacy reasons"
I assume that means it's 2 x Z51 orders. Trying to keep me from spitting the hook.
Which dealership is it in London, and who should I ask for?
I have a pocket full of "deposit" cash, and it's burnin' a hole.... ;)

Last edited:
So yesterday while working away my cell phone rings. It's the dealer I had ordered my car from. Hello David I have great news, your new car is here. I said how is that possible? I ordered a 2024! Well they had submitted the order, it was accepted as is with no restrictions, and built.
I'm not complaining I have it 6 months early, get to use it this year and saved some dough, just shocked the hell out of me. ... lol

Went to dealership last night and yeap, it's mine, special order as per my spec! Take what life throws at yeah I guess. I'm still in shock!
That's great

Make sure you go make a lottery ticket :)

Congratzzzzzz and ENJOY !!

The pickup is scheduled for Saturday morning. Then it's back home toss it in the garage whilst I wait until next week to begin the run around to xpel for ppf ultimate - entire front bumper and frunk in Peterborough then ceramic coat 10 year the rest of the car back in lindsay. Then let it sit for a few days climate controlled, then begin to enjoy it weather permitting.

I see. So, they would fill/allocate my Z51 order before a basic Stingray, if a Z51 allocation came up?
Makes sense.
I just sent an email to my sales guy and asked if they're Z51 orders ahead of me.
I am not confident about the answer. Might not get an answer until tomorrow.
He just replied "Z06 orders won't affect your place in line. Won't tell me any more about what's ahead of me for privacy reasons"
I assume that means it's 2 x Z51 orders. Trying to keep me from spitting the hook.
Which dealership is it in London, and who should I ask for?
I have a pocket full of "deposit" cash, and it's burnin' a hole.... ;)
I checked with Cullen's for you this morning. It's pretty much like I said if you decide to speak to others.

Reactions: MKinOntario
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.