Should Tony Let Us All Down?

• Keep the Corvette, it's kid friendly and doesn't start wars

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Buy the Boxster, burn books, and speak with zee accent

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Keep both cars, but save the black one for Octoberfest

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • His decision lets be mature about it (insert hollow laugh)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
..............you could take the Porsche to Manny to make it run as well as your GS does now??!!

Showers now forecast for the Sunday autocross...........! Can anyone say traction control please??

but then you'd have to change your name to dietmar and get a bunch of necklaces and chains and sh** !!! :rofl: i don't think that's you buddy.....in yer face de-troit muscle is where it's at baby !!! :coolgleam:

I've got to keep Tony company -- he's all alone with his "Porsha"......

Wasn't she in the Merchant of Venice?

615 rwhp is alright. I'm pretty sure you'll be blown away the first time you put the hammer down in the Caymen and feel all the 282 rwhp! :D

Yeah I'm thinking they don't underrate their engines that much...

But Riley: it's the privilege of ownership.......:)

C.

PS enjoy it Tony. Don't let any of this banter get to ya, Tho I doubt it doesn't.:D

I think if I had the Porsche first then going to a SC'ed C6 would be the right direction to move. I mean I've always loved (forgive me) a Lancia Scorpion but I'd never give up the Z06 for it. Wrong direction. At least if I had to get rid of one to get the other........

No update on your surprise yet Colin or did I miss it on a different thread??

Cheers,

Garry

Got to meet up with Tony today and see his Boxster up close. My son was allowed to sit in it and he absolutely loved how compact the cockpit was with everything located close by within easy reach (including the passenger window for that matter). I was impressed by the amount of storage as I was unaware of both the front and rear trunks. Just hope poor Tony can find the engine ...
It will be interesting what Tony chooses to replace his Vibe with. We should really be giving him some input for that ...

Users who are viewing this thread