Yeah I'm looking at 8 to 10 thousand dollars to fix it. Small claims court appears to be my only option at this point. There are 232 areas affected some about the size of a quarter and some up to 6 inches in diameter.

And if it's anything like here, small claims court is a pain of it's own... Hope it all works out for you Jim.

Well it's taken a while but here is my 34 X 37 shop. Haven't done anything about the floor yet but will be getting a methyl methacrylate floor coating done to fix it. Here are some pictures. I have yet to do the interior wall covering and install the lift. Landscaping will be this summer if I can find the money.

20191022_154541_resized_1.jpg

shop4.jpeg
shop5.jpeg
20200229_131746.jpg
20191022_153351_resized_1.jpg

I had forgotten I posted some pictures earlier. Getting close to finishing it up.

Well it's taken a while but here is my 34 X 37 shop. Haven't done anything about the floor yet but will be getting a methyl methacrylate floor coating done to fix it. Here are some pictures. I have yet to do the interior wall covering and install the lift. Landscaping will be this summer if I can find the money.

View attachment 36731
View attachment 36738View attachment 36739View attachment 36741View attachment 36743

I had forgotten I posted some pictures earlier. Getting close to finishing it up.
Looking good Jim. :thumbs:

View attachment 36731
View attachment 36738View attachment 36739View attachment 36741View attachment 36743

Well worth the the time effort and expense! Nicely done.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
Fathom Green (dark green) with white stripes. It's a numbers car but I sold it to him with a ZZ430 350 engine it. Original engine ant transmission were in a crate. The Guy owns a company called F-18 Hot Shots. A transport company that services oil companies.

Reactions: YFCvii
If you build it they will come. Cars I mean. Yes go as big as you can afford or bylaws permit. Its like a wife's walk in closet. Is that ever big enough? just ask my wife. LOL.:noblue:

Well I'll be 65 this March and have come to the conclusion that you can't take it with you so I decided to buy a place just outside the city (Millgrove Ont.) with a big enough lot to build my dream garage. I want to put in a 2 post lift and have enough room for a work bench, tool box, compressor, storage room and oh yeah a beer fridge. I'm thinking 30 wide and 40 deep but not sure 30 wide is wide enough for three cars unless they're parked close together so I'll call it a wide 2 car. That way I can work on both cars if necessary without fear of hitting one with a jack handle or what ever. Has anyone on this forum built a garage that can give me some ideas on size and configuration to help with ideas? I'm in the beginning stages of this but would like to start on it in the spring.
Thanks
Jim
We built ours 32 X 32 in 2010. Worked great for our build. Will hold 3 cars abreast but no room to work on them. Insulated floor with in-floor heat was best investment. Used propane hot water heater to circulate hot water. Also had south facing polycarbonate roll up 20' door. Solar heat from door on black concrete floor kept shop at 55F with no supplemental heat from propane. 13 or 14' ceiling allows lots of room for hoist as well as mezzanine for storage. Good luck. BTW, beer fridge is a gotta have.

Make sure you have lots of lights in a big garage. I have 24 day maker lights in my single garages. It lights up like an operating room. It's not a huge cost but so glad I did it that way.

Attachments

• IMG_1774.jpeg
    IMG_1774.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 11
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.