M

MADDOX

What age did you buy your first corvette ?

How many have you owned ?

What age are you now ?

Just want to see how many old people or young we have on this site :p

First at 11 years old .....,it was only a model but hey I think that still counts . Real one for my 40th birthday , from my wife . As much as I love all years of Corvettes , my 98 is the only one that stirs my heart . I love everything about this car , and love more each day

Your going to hate me .The first Corvette was a 67 BB vert .I can still smell the newness ,I can still feel the bulk of the engine and how it shifted .I was a magnificent machine that I will always remember .The car was actually loaned to me for a weekend by a neighbor I was 19 and had a hot date .The only issue was the car had been stolen from a new car dealer .(I didn't know)

My first bought was a 69 350 vert and I drove it for almost 250,000 km .I've owned an 87,03 and an 08 all manuals ,all verts.

I'm old enough that the C7 will be my last.

worked for a furniture store in 1980 when i was 16. owner had a 78 silver anniversary. he let me take it home 3 times on friday nights to wash it. wanted one ever since. waited till i was 45 to get one. black 87. had it 2 summers so far. can honestly say i will never be without one again.

First Vette 2000 triple black at 44. Second vette 2002 silver coupe at 44. Third Vette 2005 DSOM at 44 . I have had this one 3 years.

Steve

First and only for my 51st B day present to myself, an 02 convertible. I was close to buying a 65 roadster 30 years ago for $5000 but the owner was hesitant in selling so I bought a 56 Chevy pickup instead...doh!!

21 yrs old #1

6 total
Owned 4 then took a 25yr hiatus (except for one summer C4)
just bought number 6
An 04 C5. Red car no roof, looking forward to it !!!!

Wow guess that makes me about
50....Arghhhh...how'd that happen!

at 34 got my 86 and then made it a drag car, at 35 I bought my ZR-1, at 39 I bought my C5Z and then at 40 I bought my C6Z and have owned this car for 1.5 years now. Hard to imagine a Vette beyond this one but who knows:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.