Rob F

Casual User
2 You're 10
Sep 7, 2011
St.Thomas
VetteCoins
Car
1974 coupe
Hi my name is Rob and I own 74 coupe. I purchased the car from a gentlemen in Pittsburgh. He bought the car and tore it apart. every nut and bolt. I continued the process. sand blasted the frame, did fiberglass work, motor, tranny and rearend. Now the car is painted and I'm putting the car back together. Love every minute and can't wait for spring.
I love reaading peoples post and enjoy seeing projects of others.
Rob

Reactions: Keith Tedford
yes it is. I have loved them for a long time. It is kind of funny found the build sheet in the frame. My car was built 6 days before my 9th birthday. Just when I was telling my parents I wanted a vette. It was meant to be. Thought this would be a good first corvette. i will try and figure out how to post some pictures.
Thanks ROB

Hi my name is Rob and I own 74 coupe. I purchased the car from a gentlemen in Pittsburgh. He bought the car and tore it apart. every nut and bolt. I continued the process. sand blasted the frame, did fiberglass work, motor, tranny and rearend. Now the car is painted and I'm putting the car back together. Love every minute and can't wait for spring.
I love reaading peoples post and enjoy seeing projects of others.
Rob

It will be like driving a new car. Back in the '90s I did a '72 Lemans Sport. Down to a bare frame and bare body, it was painted up and put back with all new parts. It was like driving a new car. You really can enjoy a car when you are not constantly repairing things. Have fun.

Welcome Rob, I am a new comer to this site and also found a 74 vette partially dissassembled and torn it the rest of the way down and am presently trying to get it back together. I would love to see pictures and see what you have done.

Welcome Rob, I am a new comer to this site and also found a 74 vette partially dissassembled and torn it the rest of the way down and am presently trying to get it back together. I would love to see pictures and see what you have done.
Hey Lawerence how is the car coming.

Hey Lawerence how is the car coming.
slow right now, I have no heat in my garage, but picked up some brake parts and some heat shield. we will be back at it when the weather warms up.
still have the motor to assemble and the front end too put back together.
do what I can.
hows your's coming, any pictures?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread