Thanks Brian..I have a strong connection to Caledonia, grew up there until I was 11 or 12, went back as a Corvair for 4 yrs, and still have a brother there that I believe lives close to you(on Mcrae) Looking forward to meetings at Tim's Take care

Thanks Brian..I have a strong connection to Caledonia, grew up there until I was 11 or 12, went back as a Corvair for 4 yrs, and still have a brother there that I believe lives close to you(on Mcrae) Looking forward to meetings at Tim's Take care

Alright! Another "Mudder" -- Glad to have you come along to Mud Street Tim's, Don -- If you can make it we're planning on next Friday at about 11:30'ish.

Hope to see you there.

C.

Wayne,
you figure we will have the cars out the same time as last year ??

My records show we were out 16 march !

Tony
welland

My guideline is to wait for a rain to wash the last of the salt away..... But I do plan to have it out in driveway even if all I can do is start cleaning it up. .... And of course I've got to get it up to Mannys . Right now mid-March looks like more of a dream than reality :)

welcome to the forum, and if you see that damn groundhog, put a bullet in him for me!

Hey Jose! Post up a new thread and introduce yourself so we can give you a proper welcome!

Tell us aobut your car. Any mods? When I get down and out and start to get sick of the cold and dark winter, I just meditate on drving my Corvette. It makes me feel a lot better! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.