00fxd

Casual User
Apr 10, 2011
Penticton, BC
VetteCoins
Car
Hi All.
I just found this site. My car is a '65 convert. Had it a long time, no #'s matching, many mods.
I am located in Central BC, lookin' foreword to spring. We are about a month and a half late now. Long winter:mad: We are usually out there by now. Snow is gone but rain rain rain and clouds. But I feel a long hot Kootenay summer is just around the corner.
I am going to post some parts for sale, hope that is acceptable for a new member.

Post away! We are pretty laid back here and have a great crowd. My dad had a 65 convert. when I was growing up so needless to say, it's probably my favorite. I'll never forget the sound of that 365hp 327 with the side pipes, or the way the exhaust made our garage smell.

Welcome! I hope you get your car out soon!

Hi All.
I just found this site. My car is a '65 convert. Had it a long time, no #'s matching, many mods.
I am located in Central BC, lookin' foreword to spring. We are about a month and a half late now. Long winter:mad: We are usually out there by now. Snow is gone but rain rain rain and clouds. But I feel a long hot Kootenay summer is just around the corner.
I am going to post some parts for sale, hope that is acceptable for a new member.

Welcome to the forums.
Do you have any photos you can upload to show us your 65 ride?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.