clint

I'm New Here
Feb 19, 2018
elginfield
VetteCoins
Car
2009 zr1
I have been lucky enough to obtain a fare bit of info on this2009 zr1 from this site,unfortunately I think the previous owners health , forced him to sell this car?? Car is from oklahoma,and was shipped to midland ontario,some of you might have more info to share thx clint

I have been lucky enough to obtain a fare bit of info on this2009 zr1 from this site,unfortunately I think the previous owners health , forced him to sell this car?? Car is from oklahoma,and was shipped to midland ontario,some of you might have more info to share thx clint
Welcome to the forum Clint. That looks like Navion's car. He sold it two years ago due to health reasons. We haven't heard from him on the forum since. Not sure if anyone here can help but what kind of information were you looking for?

Welcome to the forum Clint.

As I recall both Navion and his wife were struggling and as Eric (Rruuff Day) mentioned he disappeared from the site. There are a couple of other members on here from his home town and perhaps someone can provide more information.

Welcome to the forum!!! If that is Navion's car, it is/was extremely well taken care of and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. I suggest you get it and then come back on here and show us pictures! :D
yes it is his car,purchased from gentleman that got it from dealership in midland,did some research prior to purchasing it found terrys name through this site ?? felt bad when I read his last post , very helpful thx clint

Welcome to the forum Clint.

As I recall both Navion and his wife were struggling and as Eric (Rruuff Day) mentioned he disappeared from the site. There are a couple of other members on here from his home town and perhaps someone can provide more information.
thx it is his old car purchased from other gentlemen that got it from midland dealership,found terrys name when I was trying to source some info on this site,felt bad when I read his last post thx clint

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
well guys went out on limb,found phone number for terry called talked to his wife sue,terry passed away jan 23 2017 , sue was glad I called,had good chat see is going to see what paperwork she can find on car being shipped here,told her not to bother sue insisted,very nice lady, terry suffered some but she was by his side thx clint

well guys went out on limb,found phone number for terry called talked to his wife sue,terry passed away jan 23 2017 , sue was glad I called,had good chat see is going to see what paperwork she can find on car being shipped here,told her not to bother sue insisted,very nice lady, terry suffered some but she was by his side thx clint

Thanks for that Clint. I think we all knew that Terry was gone but no one wanted to put that out thee just in case. Good to have closure here for hi forum friends and good that you talked to Sue as well. As Murray said, wish her well from all of us here. Thanks again.

Nice of you to share this Clint ... Sue as well ... Thank You for what has become a heartfelt CCF Legacy Terry :Angelsad2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.