Fig604

I'm New Here
Mar 4, 2018
Aldergrove BC
VetteCoins
Car
C6 Z06
Hello CCF!
I’ve signed up as I’ve decided to get a C6 Z06 for my next toy and I thought I’d see what the car enthusiasts are up to these days.
I haven’t been part of a club for many years - I used to do autocross with the VCMC club and also had fun with the VW Corrado club. I’m fairly handy and did convert my automatic Corrado to a 5speed so I’m not afraid to take things apart (even if it sits in the garage for 6 months while I scratch my head - LOL)

Cheers,
Jurgen

Welcome Jurgen.

I had a 13Z06. Great car. Loved everything about it except the fixed roof. No targas or verts in the Z06s. Well at least the 13 didn’t offer it.

Many C6 experienced experts here. Me not being one of them.

Hope you find that “perfect” Z06.

Derek.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I’m hoping to see a few more cars for sale as the weather warms up and the prices will normalize.
I actually starting casually looking last fall and there were some great deals to be had, I just wasn’t ready to buy back then.

Update! my garage is no longer empty!

I managed to negotiate a great deal on a 2007 Z06 (manual), it's a Canadian car with a clean carproof and only 50K km on it. It needs absolutely nothing except a nice day to drive. It came with Kooks long tube headers w/full exhaust, and Halltech intake.
I'm thrilled to finally own a fun car with a stick shift again.

yellow is like cilantro, you either love it or hate it, there's no middle ground.
vette-4.jpg

vette-3.jpg

Update! my garage is no longer empty!

I managed to negotiate a great deal on a 2007 Z06 (manual), it's a Canadian car with a clean carproof and only 50K km on it. It needs absolutely nothing except a nice day to drive. It came with Kooks long tube headers w/full exhaust, and Halltech intake.
I'm thrilled to finally own a fun car with a stick shift again.

yellow is like cilantro, you either love it or hate it, there's no middle ground.
View attachment 15585

View attachment 15586
Good for you Fig. You’ll love it !!

Hum lets see.... you have previously autoX..... its a Z06.....and its yellow. I see more shopping in your near future..... I see some black....I see something, some round objects..... I see tires... Got to smoke em once in a while. :Party:

Hum lets see.... you have previously autoX..... its a Z06.....and its yellow. I see more shopping in your near future..... I see some black....I see something, some round objects..... I see tires... Got to smoke em once in a while. :Party:

Absolutely! The tires have tons of tread but they are fairly old so I'll probably do a nice burnout before I replace them.

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread