So much for our early driving season.
We are in the middle of the storm of 2013. (maybe), we will see the total snow cm count by tomorrow night.
I would love to be heading to the sunshine right about now.
Did I say I hate Winter.:eek:

Going to Punta Cana. The in-laws have rented a place there so all we needed was the flight! Can't wait to feel a little heat from the sun and get away one week closer to Summer without having to deal with the cold!

Any suggestions of what to see Brian?

Thanks Colin! Hope to take you up on this some year!

Not really. I don't do the Punta Cana area. We normally go to a big resort in Puerto Plata. My sons in-laws have a share in the place, so we really get treated well. This is the first year in about 6 that we are not going there....need a change.
Most of the excursions are good; at least the ones I have been on. One of the best was a whole day tour on ATVs through the sugar cane and little towns and jungle. Lunch on some far out beach and a turn on a jet ski. We had about 10 or so in our group.......was a great day.
The big winner in that part of the world is the sun/weather............... Mexico can't come soon enough for me...

Sounds like an awesome excursion! Thanks for the heads up. I agree, this winter is starting to really drag....

I wonder if they have any hot dog run excursions down there?:rofl:

We did a Jeep/ Horse Back/ riverboat tour from a resort in Punta Cana.
It was a full day event, had a blast.
Doesn't matter what you do. Grab a rum drink and sit by the pool. As long as it's hot an sunny who cares.
Enjoy!!!:canada:

Oh ya, Beach pictures needed. Lots of Hot Brazilian chicks there that like the topless beaches.
No pictures of the topless 200+ lb German women with hairy armpits please.:eek:

I plan on a lot of sitting and soaking up of the sun! Can't wait to hit the beach and water and little bit of boooze to make me forget the winter.

That tour sounds awesome Mark! Both me and my camera will be avoiding the hairy German Panzers as much as possible!

Now, go look out the window. The sun is shining with no wind. The air is crisp and fresh. There is a beautiful white blanket of snow.......Will you take me too? PLEASE! :(

LOL indeed, absolutely nothing is recognizable. It's all under 14" of snow.
At least it's calm and sunny. Small blessings.
Now the folks in our east are redying for some nastyness.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread