May 5, 2012
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
This the business end of the car, doesn't have a stock engine, and when I checked the GM numbers, it says it is a Camaro engine. Holley carb and Edelbrock top with tuned headers.

Going to change out the master cylinder for a chromed unit next year and give it another good cleaning. Plan to paint the headers black and upgrade the exhaust. Any suggestions on some good pipes? :banghead:

Attachments

• DSC_0081 (800x533) (800x533).jpg
    DSC_0081 (800x533) (800x533).jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0082 (800x533).jpg
    DSC_0082 (800x533).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 21
Nice pics. I have Magnaflows on my '75 with a set of Hedman coated headers and get lots of compliments on the sound. They've definitely added a few more pony's. Check out Corvette Central Exhaust for some good info.

Nice pics. I have Magnaflows on my '75 with a set of Hedman coated headers and get lots of compliments on the sound. They've definitely added a few more pony's. Check out Corvette Central Exhaust for some good info.

Will definitely do that! I've got tuned headers so I'll keep those and I guess I'll have to adapt the magnaflows- I've heard great things about them from everyone I've spoken with. Thanks Case

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread